Question for married guys.

How many time a week do you have relations with your wife?

Votes: 28 32.9%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 17 20.0%

Votes: 9 10.6%

Votes: 4 4.7%

Votes: 1 1.2%

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 7+ Lucky You!!!

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
By the end of my marriage it went from "not tonight I have a headache", to "not ever...I find you emotionally retarded and physically repugnant"

Sorry

I forgot to put a zero in there. Man, to go more than week:(

where is the 1/4 option. Since my son was born 8 months ago, only 6 times. Man she is killin me! If this is life at 4 years married, then at 20 years I'll need a photo reminder. please tell me after bad birthing things get better. My dad warned me wedding cake kills a womans sex drive.

I need sex once a week, my wife is perfectly happy with never. We have gone as long as a year and a half without relations. Lately here it is monsoon season, and my back is killing me. I took some advil and went back to work, figure I better take advantage while the getting is good.

I need sex once a week, my wife is perfectly happy with never. We have gone as long as a year and a half without relations. Lately here it is monsoon season, and my back is killing me. I took some advil and went back to work, figure I better take advantage while the getting is good.

Dude that was WAAYYYYY more than I needed to know.....

Bill Engvall was right about "married sex":

"It's kinda like ordering one of those Civil War chess sets: You get one piece every 8-10 weeks, there's no telling how good a shape it'll be in, or whether or not you'll even like it...but you still have to pay the handling charge"

Change the poll from "how many times a week" to "How many times a month" or "how many times a year" and I think you'll get more responses from us veterans. :eek: And for those of you who replied with 7+, he didn't say your hand, he said your wife. :)

Aint that the truth...

Change the poll from "how many times a week" to "How many times a month" or "how many times a year" and I think you'll get more responses from us veterans. :eek: And for those of you who replied with 7+, he didn't say your hand, he said your wife. :)

Married 11 years ---two kids--- at least I have my kids and my Buick!

My wife is awesome!!

Now I need to buy her some uh... flowers, jewelry and maybe a new house and car.:) I am getting a better picture of how wonderful she really is in this area, not that I didn't know already.:biggrin:

What's relations????:biggrin: We've had some family deaths and illnesses in the past year and nooky is non-existant. I can understand why people cheat:(

Yeah need more options, 10yrs for me next week:biggrin: :eek: :redface: :(

not married, ive been with my girl for 4 years now. but its about 4-5 times a week. soemtimes 2 times in a 24hr period. i guess ill avoid putting a ring on her finger.

not married either but it use to be about 1-2 a week. we where dating for almost 4 years.

Libido

Actually I'm Blessed to have my wife been Married 18 Blissful years she's a Good Woman!

When you 1st get married it like twice a day your like rabbits, then it's once a day then Fertile Mertle wait 9 mos.then after a few children, then it's the Weekend if she's not too tired after mowing the lawn and chopping wood, hey babe put another log on the fire then come tell me why yor leaving me( lyrics from the OutLaw album with Waylon Jennings, Willy Nelson, and Jessie Cotler). Then once a week every 3rd. Tuesday if she's not OTR then just on our Birthdays. Then just my Birthday, Now I'm the one with a headache and guilty of paying more attention to the car more then her. We're both getting old so every now and then if I need parts, I tell her take out your false teeth momma I wanna suck on your gums awhile :eek:lyrics from a old J Giles Band song(Album Full House), J Giles was from Detroit, you heard of the Boston Monkey you heard of the Philly Freeze well we got the Detroit Demolition then they just jam out.

Actually I'm Blessed to have my wife been Married 18 Blissful years she's a Good Woman!

Married 15 years:wink: 2-3 times a week:biggrin: