Question for married guys.

How many time a week do you have relations with your wife?

Votes: 28 32.9%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 17 20.0%

Votes: 9 10.6%

Votes: 4 4.7%

Votes: 1 1.2%

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 7+ Lucky You!!!

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
Ok. How about you hear it from the female side. I like sex as often as I can get it. Usually about two or three times a weeks. However when I was younger I wanted it everyday and sometime twice in the same day. Now that I am over 40 and working its hard to be in the mood all the time. Women come home from work, start dinner, wash the clothes and help kids with homework. Then we finish dinner and do more clothes. CLean up after dinner and make sure kids get baths when they are still small. Mine are both over 18 so bath time is not a problem. After all that we still have calls to make and many other things woman do all wk. Then if we lucky we get a shower and start getting stuff ready for the next day. I think u are starting to get the picture. If you help her more around the house at night she may surpise you in the bedroom later. Good luck............ Also if you keep your man or partner happy then they don't have any reason to cheat on you. We will be married 30th years in May.

I've been married 11 years now. Love my wife, love my son. But, we hardly are in the mood at the same time. I just finally gave up...Now my matress is starting to look like swiss cheese.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Married 14 years this coming May (we married before we could legally drink a beer) and my vote was 4 :D

For a few years there it was 1 or less :( But we'd gained a lot of weight and together we weighed over 600 pounds, I'm under 300 (284) for the first time since high school and she's wearing a size 8, amazing how not being a fat blob and having a trim looking woman snuggling up on you can make that old sex drive shift into high gear :cool:

Some women are awfully stingy with the butt.................but in most cases you have to look at YOURSELF when your wife doesn't want to bang you anymore!!! News flash fellas - YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY THE PROBLEM, NOT HER. I was in the same boat as alot of you guys. I got it maybe 2-3 times a month after just 2 years of marriage. Then do you know what I did? I lost 15 pounds (yes, just like you wouldn't like your wife to gain 20 pounds.......she doesn't find it visually appealing either) and I started doing alot of the things that I used to do before we got married. I was slacking. When you are dating a woman you do all kinds of stuff that MAKE them want to have sex with you, ie:

Sending them flowers at work

taking them out to exiting places (not the usual dinner at the same place / movie)

stopping by the house unexpectedly to just to see them

Surprising them with a weekend getaway out of nowhere........

Don't blame your wife for not giving up ass because you have slacked on your game. Women don't want to feel like they are obligated to give you sex just because you are married - they still want you to work for it like you did when you were dating. Hey, in a perfect world you wouldn't have to do all this krap. You could just come home from a hard day at work, eat dinner, get a BJ, and head to the garage to work on your car......but until they start making "Cherry2000" robots in reality, that isn't going to happen. So refresh your game, make yourself look better, and try a little harder to let her know that you still want her and I guarantee that you will see a big improvement in your sex life.

After years of marriage it is quality vs quantity, Still average 1-3 a week here:biggrin:.

Three sexual phases in marraige

1. Everywhere sex - First get married U do the deed everywhere u can

2. Bedroom sex - Got kids & try to keep it quite in the bed.

3. Hallway sex- Years go by and u hate each other. u walked down the hallway look at each other and say F U.

ha ha an old joke i heard years ago

14.5 years here. Does it count as double if you actually do it IN the Buick? My wife has kind of a thing for that... Good thing I went with 600-lb. springs when I rebuilt the front end. :D