You can type here any text you want

question for xfi guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dentmasters01

I disconnected my secondary pump hobbs switch to pressurize it to drain the gas tank. I forgot to connect it back up when I was done and put some race gas back in it. My O2 corrections were at zero. None what so ever. I thought I had a bad wideband sensor. I remembered the hose and after I connected it all corrections were back to normal.....anyone else see this as well ? Why did it not try to make any correction while a vaccum hose was off ?

The coolant temp may not have been high enough for XFI to go into closed loop until the car ran for a while.

must have been some wierd timing for it to start working then....It wasn't working, I cut the car off, fixed the hose then cranked the car and "presto" it was working ?? I believe the fans had already cycled on once before I cut it off.

must have been some wierd timing for it to start working then....It wasn't working, I cut the car off, fixed the hose then cranked the car and "presto" it was working ?? I believe the fans had already cycled on once before I cut it off.

Most likely just a coincidence kind of thing. I'd keep an eye on it but wouldn't be concerned.

thanks, I will. Hey, another question. I've been working on spool up, and a local here said to take out a butt load of timing down low, it will burn the fuel late therefore burning it in the headers more and help with spoolup . I wouldn't have thought of that. Sound right ?

Add timing and lean it out. Hotter air flows faster spooling the turbo

Back