Questions on fuel pumps, roller rockers, and MAF sensor

I'm upgrading a few key parts on my GN, and had a couple questions for you guys to finish it off. Forgive me in advance if any of these questions have already been answered or asked, I couldn't find them on here.

- So I've found out from Eric Marshall that a 255 lph fuel pump enough to support 60lb injectors, and he also says more than one pump will be needed for 80lb injectors (what I'm getting). He doesn't specify any further than that, and I want to stay with my dual external fuel pump set up. so my question is what size pumps will support 80lbs?

- I have stock heads, ported & polished, and I'm looking to get roller rockers for it. Besides the T&Ds, who sells these that will fit on stock heads?

- I ordered a 4" MAF pipe from RJC, and i noticed it didn't come with a MAF sensor, so my question is what sensor should I use with this new piece?

Thank you guys so much!

I ordered a 4" MAF pipe from RJC, and i noticed it didn't come with a MAF sensor, so my question is what sensor should I use with this new piece?

Does the pipe have a slot added for the late model sensor?
If not, why would you expect one to be included in the pipe deal? Does the website say it does?
LS1 sensor, translator, and correct hose connectors are what I'm using.

I'm upgrading a few key parts on my GN, and had a couple questions for you guys to finish it off...................

......- So I've found out from Eric Marshall that a 255 lph fuel pump enough to support 60lb injectors, and he also says more than one pump will be needed for 80lb injectors (what I'm getting). He doesn't specify any further than that, and I want to stay with my dual external fuel pump set up. so my question is what size pumps will support 80 lbs?.............

One of my customers recently ran a 9.90 with one DW300 pump and stock fuel lines in a full-weight GN with 80# injectors that he drove 2 hours to the track!

Just be SURE you have ample voltage supplying the pump, as most cars do not have adequate and proper electrical wiring and voltage for their fuel pump or pumps.

Nick is referring to a hot-wire kit which should be mandatory for even a stock tr.
I believe Eric offers an S-D kit to go mafless, if you have some tuning ability, you might want to look into. Do a little more research on the vendors sites or ask questions on here for more help before deciding.

Nick is referring to a hot-wire kit which should be mandatory for even a stock tr.............

A hot wire kit is only one item in a proper and efficient fuel delivery system, as it is only one leg of the electrical power circuit that must return to the battery to complete the circuit for powering the pump or any electrical item.

If you add a 10 ga. hot wire kit supplying voltage to the pump, there must be a 10 ga. wire back to the battery, not a crappy ground via the frame or body.

Another factor to be considered is the wire, relays and connectors must also quality pieces to OEM specs, not some off-shore cheap crap that are not what they should be as they will not give adequate reliable service or last very long.

We have experienced many failures in fuel pump and fan circuits that have continuous and heavy electrical loads, and have trashed these inferior items in short order.