You can type here any text you want

Quicker 9 sec 109 numbers at BG!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited87

We had a great time at the Nationals this year. Both of our cars layed down there best numbers to date. Both are 109 stock blocks and are fully TSM legal. Both cars are full weight and have 2004r transmissions, cold factory a/c and no roll cages.

My gold/chestnut T went 9.54@143.40

Martys Green's gray T went 9.66@141.58

I want to personally thank Cal hartline for all his help over the last few years and Dan Strezo for all of his.

Here is a pict and a short video from the event.
Buick12.jpg

That's a great picture of the cars. Seems like there are lots of 109 blocks going very fast nowadays.

You guys were always fast. I have an issue with Marty and his T from GMHTP, early 200x when he was running high 10s. What turbos are you guys running nowadays?

Nice times but a cut tire or push some water or water ever else happens at the big end and you are pretty much dead with not even having a roll bar.

You guys were always fast. I have an issue with Marty and his T from GMHTP, early 200x when he was running high 10s. What turbos are you guys running nowadays?

Thanks for the compliment:D Marty's old car was in GMHTP in 2000. He sold that car years ago. This is a new car we put together. Were running the HPQ71.

Congrats, cars are looking and running good!!!

Thanks Rob!!

Nice times but a cut tire or push some water or water ever else happens at the big end and you are pretty much dead with not even having a roll bar.

Your def right about that Kevin. Cant bring myself to cut these low mile cars up though.

I believe both cars run 71HPQ's.

Your correct Coach.

Great job Jam Man! Had fun seeing you as always.

Cant wait for spring!

Both cars are fantastic Brian!! I'm gonna give you a call in a few days, once I get back in the swing of things here at work.

K.

Sorry I didnt get over to see you .Stopped by the show and no one was around the car.Congrats to you and Marty great job!

Thanks guys!:)

Nice meeting you Brian,and talking to Marty again.
DDay

Great meeting you also David! Looking forward to next year!

Congrats Brian on your in best.

Thanks Miguel!

Both cars are fantastic Brian!! I'm gonna give you a call in a few days, once I get back in the swing of things here at work.
K.

Thanks Keith!! Sounds good.. Ill talk with you soon.

Sorry I didnt get over to see you .Stopped by the show and no one was around the car.Congrats to you and Marty great job!

Yeah we missed each other again Bob! lol Marty was tracking down some parts during the car show.. Thanks alot!

Congratulations on the new bests! I would slow these car down before I would ever consider putting a cage in either of them. Or just sell me the car :)

Time to put the 6766 turbo on there and go THS racing

very nice cars...congrats again.....good to meet you..

Cal, Keith,...If they are using the 71Hpq now, why not the 67Hpq for THS?PM me if im too off topic.
I was pitted by the finish line. Both cars are amazing. Long time fan of the gold car! Watching cars get their ticket and go back to the pits realy makes you understand why Turbo Buicks are so feared!!

Congratulations on the new bests! I would slow these car down before I would ever consider putting a cage in either of them. Or just sell me the car :)

Time to put the 6766 turbo on there and go THS racing

Thanks Cal!! I agree with you completely.. well except the selling it to you part..LOL!:D You would get the first option! ;)

The idea of the THS class is something we have been thinking about.. Got to get ourselves in the frame of mind of slowing the cars down with
a smaller turbo change. That's a hard thing to do after trying so hard making them run this fast! lol

very nice cars...congrats again.....good to meet you..

Thank you Gary! Nice meeting you as well.

Back