You can type here any text you want

Quicker 9 sec 109 numbers at BG!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We had a great time at the Nationals this year. Both of our cars layed down there best numbers to date. Both are 109 stock blocks and are fully TSM legal. Both cars are full weight and have 2004r transmissions, cold factory a/c and no roll cages.

My gold/chestnut T went 9.54@143.40

Martys Green's gray T went 9.66@141.58

I want to personally thank Cal hartline for all his help over the last few years and Dan Strezo for all of his.

Here is a pict and a short video from the event.View attachment 173073

Beautiful cars....did your grey limited come without the door chrome trim and upper portion of the lower trim on the quarters? I like that slimmer lower portion of chrome!

Congrats on the #'s...looks like all the cars at this year's event were running amazing numbers!!! Congrats to all!

Beautiful cars....did your grey limited come without the door chrome trim and upper portion of the lower trim on the quarters? I like that slimmer lower portion of chrome!

Congrats on the #'s...looks like all the cars at this year's event were running amazing numbers!!! Congrats to all!

Thanks! The grey car is actually just a highly optioned Turbo T.. not a Limited.

Back