You can type here any text you want

Quit my job at the big "T" today:)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

klrv6

Have a burnout party!!!
Technically it's a child company of them but, I was tired of the way they treat Americans like crap and insist that the Japanese are smarter than any American. We'll see about that... I was on a team of three people that knew the complete ins and outs of their 2B a year business. We're the only ones who could get it back online before shutting down production if there was an outage. All three of us will have left within two weeks of each other. They did offer an awesome severance package which I gladdly accepted$$$. We will just sit back and watch as the network implodes from the guys not being there to know where to kick it back inline. The last of my team will be leaving Friday. They are using the slow auto industry as an excuse to work us to death...."Just be thankful you have a job" get back to work.

Nothing against Japanese, just the way this manufacturer treats it's employees.

It did feel great to leave that place today. I have side work that will get me through the rest of year as far as money goes.

Sounds like one of you three will get called back per diem. ;)

Good luck. :smile:

Sounds like one of you three will get called back per diem. ;)

Good luck. :smile:

Collectively the three of us kept the network up and running. Each with a very unique skill set and very little overlap of knowledge. There will be calls, just depends on what breaks.

The contract I signed prohibits me from mentioning the "T" company name when discussing the buyout. They don't make the supra ;)

I used to work for a company you might know. Yurozu in TN and I couldn't belive how they treated us. I worked 12 X7 days and was expected to make 500+ units a night on the line. I quit and never looked back. Miss the money but not the headaches. Good luck.

I used to work for a company you might know. Yurozu in TN and I couldn't belive how they treated us. I worked 12 X7 days and was expected to make 500+ units a night on the line. I quit and never looked back. Miss the money but not the headaches. Good luck.

Hey at least they paid you. I am an enterprise level system administrator that was getting paid desktop support pay. My side work keeps me pretty happy though.

Back