You can type here any text you want

Race Motor Parts TA Heads Complete,Intake,Cam,Billet Stroker Crank,Stage 2 And More

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dave / Nick thank's to both of you for the help I really appreciate it maybe I will get my car completed by the national's thank's so much.

At least you could have responded to the PM I sent you 1 week ago though.

Those Michigan boys are having a damn fire sale on Buick V6 stuff!

Double check the freese plugs on that stage motor ;)

Mike i sent you a PM about the heads you never got back to me ? please let me know if they are still for sale or have been sold ? Thanks Shawn

Those Michigan boys are having a damn fire sale on Buick V6 stuff!

Double check the freese plugs on that stage motor ;)

This is the final Buick blow out sale! Going LS on everything! We have 2 complete stock motors with harness that need to be pulled out of storage. $1500 each.

The freeze plug issues have been corrected. We removed the DLS Engine Development spec Black RTV on all freeze plugs :rolleyes: to something more suited to the application.

All PM's replied to:)

How does this happen me and dave have talked quite a bit over the last week I told him I had some money coming in and we settled on me buying his oiling system lines and fittings and the pan. I told him to give me two weeks but I could send him a deposit he said I had his word so I said I would get it out friday or monday. I called him yesterday morning and we talked I said that I was sending him the money we agreed on he said great it was mine so their went the money. Well guess what I get a call this morning that he sold everything my oiling system and pan but would send my money back. I don't know what to say talking to him I thought his word was good I hope I get my money back. I understand he sold it all but I thought we had,a deal.

For the record I have not recieved any money from limitedv6. When and if I do receive any funds you will get it back. I realize your feelings may be hurt, don't turn this into something it's not. In the end money talks.

I understand money talks and I sent you the money yesterday morning like we agreed. I know you have not got it yet and I am not trying by no means to turn this into a pissing battle I just know what you told me and that is exactly what I did. I had another board member with me when I got your money order and sent it to you it will be their. I trusted you and your word from all the talk's we had about people B.S and don't do what they say. no my feelings aren't hurt I am thick skinned but I do try and trust people and do what I say I will. In the end I just want to get my money back and settle up.

I do not want this to be a bashing thread I can text you a pic or put it on here of my end of the money order that I sent yesterday we agreed on the amount of deposit on thursday and it went out on friday. I have the private masseges that show this anyway's your or I guess my money will be their soon. I am not going to keep posting but please send me a pm when you send it back to me thanks

Your DEPOSIT will be turned back around to you when I receive it. I will send you a UPS tracking # when it goes out. I have a chance of selling this motor complete. I chose not to wait weeks for your lawsuit money to come in for the final payment. Sorry

dave I understand you on the motor I said I would pay you in full on the oiling system in two weeks or less no matter what. I was going to have to wait on some money to buy everything you are correct I did not have 5500.00 and it is understood. I did have a deal on the other part's and I would have done exactly what I told you I would why else would I risk sending a deposit if I wasn't sure that I was going to pay you. Yes I told you I had a settlement coming in not to air my business but didn't want you to think I was bs ing you anyways I will get the stuff may buy new it has been a pleasure.

Your DEPOSIT will be returned when it arrives. Give DLS a call I'm sure he has a front cover,oil pump and pan in stock.

Your DEPOSIT will be turned back around to you when I receive it. I will send you a UPS tracking # when it goes out. I have a chance of selling this motor complete. I chose not to wait weeks for your lawsuit money to come in for the final payment. Sorry

Ouch. Nothing like letting everyone know someones personal situation:eek:

Local deal fell through, issue with funds. Short block with balancer,pan and oiling system available $7500 heads complete $3500 complete distributor set up $1000. Reactor fly wheel $250. Headers,cam,motor mounts sold.

Back