race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Nope I'll never sell mine. I'll just go TTLSX with the V6 on the side. ;)

i agree. not going to sale mine either. been 12 years now and its just getting fast. also brent did u figure out what u needed you never called me back.,

i agree. not going to sale mine either. been 12 years now and its just getting fast. also brent did u figure out what u needed you never called me back.,

Sorry Brent I had my COMPort set on 3 instead of 6 with my Toshiba ;) I was going crazy! :tongue:

LOL That was gay Nordy. :tongue: So is the trailer going with it? :biggrin:

Have a nice, new, shiny, BLACK Challenger on hand right now!! ;) Hey Mike, see if the new owner wants this, then sell yours to Brent! Sorry for the hijack. :rolleyes: So, its actually going this time? :frown:

Attachments

• Challenger #2.jpg
    Challenger #2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 195
thanks Mike.. it was hard on me, even the wife had was sad :).. she really loved that car as much as me..

the new owner is a GREAT guy, and will take care of the GN just like i did..

I know it must have been hard Mike, but look at the bright side... you get to do another project now. Good luck bro, keep us posted on your new ride when you get it.

Bryan

I would like to say thanks Mike for being patient I love the car and my son dont even talk about vipers nomore he said the this GN is way better and how were the burgers.Anyways nice chatting with u and your wife keep u posted

i'm glad your son loves the car :) (the hot wheels one LOL).. being patient? the deal went down without a problem.. the burgers were great :), the ride home was very long and i was VERY tired (didn't get home in till 2am).

have fun and remember, BABY STEPS :) hahaha..