race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

nordy racer

i'm trying to feel out if it's the right time to sell my GN.. i know that there isn't really a good time. This has been my baby for the past 13 years, i'm the third owner. the car has NEVER been in a accident, and has been garage kept for the past 7 years. in the HOT Cali weather, the car has preform several 9 sec passes back to back. I still haven't had a chance to truely run the car in COOLER temps under 80* to get a better ET. in the right settings, this car has a 9.50 pass written all over it, and it's still tuned safely..

The car is tuned for 11.50's A/f at 25* timing.. the boost is about 30 to 31PSI. this motor is rock soilded, this car just keeps blowing my mind everytime i take her to the track.. each time it just keeps getting quicker :). currently the car is listed as one of the 13th quickest 109 block cars in the country (via T6P.com)

Billy Anderson has build one of his BEST motors in my car. Billy will gladly back up my documented parts list below..

PERFORMANCE
- Stock cast iron 109 block 231cc
- Aluminum Champion GN1R heads (cnc ported and polished)
- Chevy H beam rods
- Ross custom machine pistons
- Eagle forged crank (stroked to 249cc) rotating assembly was balanced
- RJC racing block girdle with ARP studs
- 220 Hyd roller cam
- T&D 1.65 roller rockers
- Chrome Molly push rods
- Cometic head gaskets with ARP bolts
- BHJ Balancer
- GM mini Starter
- Stock upper intake and dog house (all ported and polished)
- 70mm throttle body
- GTQ 76 Q trim turbo (external turbonectics race gate)
- Tony DeQuick V1 front mount intercooler
- High volume oil pump (with external cooler and all steel braided lines)
- 83 pound injectors with a stock fuel rail and 10 Gage line from tank
- Aeromotive Pro Series external fuel pump
- FAST bank 2 bank fuel management system
- Aluminum radiator with eclectic fans
- Razor Duel spray alky kit
- ATR headers and 3 1/2in down pipe
- 3 1/2 cat back system to the rear tire
- ATI turbo 400 Trans (all billet parts) with Trans Brake & quicksilver
shifter & reverse valve body
- ATI treemaster 26-7 converter 4100stall
- External Trans cooler with steel braided lines
- Custom balanced drive shaft with spicer joints
- Kirben drive shaft loop
- 30 spline Moser axles
- C-clip eliminator package with 1/2 studs
- 30 spline Eaton heavy duty differential
- Richmond 3.73 gears
- Moser rear end girdle
- upgraded to S-10 rear cylinder system (holds more boost)
CONTROL
- Metco upper (adjustable) and Metco lower control arms
- Comp engineering 90/10 shocks up front
- Comp Engineering 50/50 shocks on rear
- Centerline Tel Star front (15x5) and rear (15x10) 5 star wheels (extra set of 15x10 with 28.5 by 10.5 MT slicks mounted)
- Set of air bags for rear end
OTHER
- 6 point custom made roll cage with removeable swing out bars.
- H&R rear anti-roll bar set-up
- Fiberglass Hood and trunk
- Fiberglass front and rear bumpers
- Rear and front body braces from Kirbin Performance

the car has approximately 15 9.65 to 9.75 passes under it's belt.

All FAST files will be provide to the buyer and all new safety clothing ($650) will also go too.. i know i have missed a lot of new parts above, so i will go over everything with interested people..

asking price is 28,000 FIRM ( no labtop or trailer).. no where will you fine a nicer 109 powered GN in this amazing shape, with performace to back it up.. NO TRADES PLEASE...

mvi_1574.avi videos from friends & fun videos on webshots

th_DVD.jpg

[/URL]
GNpics013.jpg

GNpics030.jpg

GNpics029.jpg

GNpics027.jpg

GNpics020.jpg

GNpics019.jpg

GNpics006.jpg

GNpics004.jpg

Love the car, any issues with body flex because of the T Tops? I've got a buyer for my 69 Camaro and I'm almost tempted to sell it and call you.;)

Love the car, any issues with body flex because of the T Tops? I've got a buyer for my 69 Camaro and I'm almost tempted to sell it and call you.;)

NOPE.. everything is tight.. there is NO paint cracks or flex marks behind the doors to side windows or anywhere on this car.. the car has all the updated body bushings and all of the Kirben bolt in sub frame parts (front and back)..

GNtrunk.jpg

gnbackwindow.jpg

the car use to launch like this BEFORE i installed the H&R bar system.
BuickVsMustang025.jpg

As you can see below in my sign, it currently launches stright as a arrow with both wheels UP..

not to hijack the thread, but how did you get that quarterstick to fit in the console with the stock console plate? Does the gear selector work right?

just a little modding and everything turned out fine.. Also, the selector doesn't work, the 400 trans is a 3 speed reverse valve body. So, just pull down and click and your in gear..

Good luck with the sale Mike sorry to see her go! I've seen this car in person many times. It's a really sharp car! For what you have into it that price is a steal!

Mike, say it ain't so.....Can't believe you're even entertaining the idea of selling it. PS. why'd you leave us here on the east side for the west side....job?........good luck

Good luck with the sale Mike sorry to see her go! I've seen this car in person many times. It's a really sharp car! For what you have into it that price is a steal!

Thanks Jim.. i think some people really don't understand how much MONEY it takes to get into the 9's time after time..

Mike, say it ain't so.....Can't believe you're even entertaining the idea of selling it. PS. why'd you leave us here on the east side for the west side....job?........good luck

other hobbies are calling me :) , the ball and chain pulled me out here :rolleyes: , but the weather is AMAZING but the drag racing sceen SUCKZ :mad:

I had to come on here and pump up my boy. Good luck with your sale Mike. At that price it sure saves anybody tons of cash trying to get theres to this level provided it stays together. If I ever had to do it all over again, buying a turn key setup like this is a steal. I would hate to count the amount of dollars over the years I pumped in mine to see a 9 sec slip. But ignorance has people thinking its easy and lose their shirt in the process. All the best Mike.

Mike & Ron

thanks guys for the bumps...

We will see how she sells after the PINKS event... if it gets picked, it should help it out :)

Well the car was raced this weekend at Vegas Raceway at the All Out event for PINKS... the DA was 5500ft and outside temp was 104.. the car ran 10.01 at 137, 9.92 at 137 on their Friday night T&T event.

on Saturday the car ran a 9.80 at 137 and backed it up with a second run in the same range (PINKS crew only know the time). the PINKS crew picked a 10.80 and 9.80 group for a run off..

out of 425 cars my GN was 1 of 20 9.80 ET cars picked for a run off.. i won my run off, but the PINKS crew did not pick the 9.80 group but picked a 10.80group..

the showing will be on Thanksgiving Day..