You can type here any text you want

race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Give away price, Mike, I hate to see it go & I hope that it stays in the Southwestern Section. Good luck with the sale.

this car just went 6.04 in the 1/8 mile tonight.. thats a 9.43 1/4 ET...

604timeslip.jpg

i'm almost to the point of keeping her..

Congrats Mike. Everytime out this car get faster and faster. Man is that setup working or what!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: SSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT.

That's just awesome Mike! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! ;) It was cold last night too perfect for racing. Put a 70GTQ on it, and add some weight and run TSM in AZ with me. You might have a chance w/ Dick & Jason Cramer ;) Just my O2 :D

That's just awesome Mike! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! ;) It was cold last night too perfect for racing. Put a 70GTQ on it, and add some weight and run TSM in AZ with me. You might have a chance w/ Dick & Jason Cramer ;) Just my O2 :D

don't have to add weight, it's still heavy and ready for TSM other then the turbo.. but i'm not going to race it in that class, i'm just having fun running it as it is and built..

Car is currently off the market.. i'm having to much fun busting out faster & faster ET times each time it hits the track... Thanks guys for all the positive comments :)

don't have to add weight, it's still heavy and ready for TSM other then the turbo.. but i'm not going to race it in that class, i'm just having fun running it as it is and built..

Your car is lighter than 3,550 Nordy :rolleyes: . You have glass front, and rear bumpers along with the glass hood, and deck lid. You have lighter Aerospace drakes and no A/C. w/ Alum R Heads.

My car has a glass front bumper and Iron heads, full cage, AC/ etc. @ 3,590

I'm just glad your not selling it anymore. ;) Nobody likes going out to the track.

Back