You can type here any text you want

race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the car is still here guys.. can't believe no one wants a turn key mid 9 sec car.. why drop tons of money on trying to get there, when all you need to do is purchase this. i did all the money dropping for you LOL.

the car is still here guys.. can't believe no one wants a turn key mid 9 sec car.. why drop tons of money on trying to get there, when all you need to do is purchase this. i did all the money dropping for you LOL.

this is a damn nice car guys. the car is strong and sounds real healthy. i want nordy to sale it but then again i dont. Either way someone will be very happy with this car.

Christmas time is a bad time to sell. Looks like ONE HELL uv a deal though:cool:

Good Luck with the sale!

BUMP

dynoed the car and the dyno stopped record at 5000RPM.. i shift the car at 6400 so we missed that extra 14 to 1500RPM..

anyway it pulled 564RWHP and kept pulling off the chart.. it would have made about 700RWHP..

on avg it was making about 100HP every 1000 RPM..
video:
YouTube - Grand National dyno pull at 32psi

car019.jpg

car020.jpg

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do it Mike. That thing is too damn fast to sale. Through some 3.27 gears in the rear end along with a 4l80E tranny which comes with a overdrive (like the stock tranny) and go after those Supra's.
I wish you all the best bro. I hope you still stay active on this board no matter what car you get next.

Back