You can type here any text you want

race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
just found some photos of when Billy was building the motor...

000_0829.jpg

000_0832.jpg

000_0830.jpg

000_0831.jpg

000_0833.jpg

11 Secmonster, here you go..
IMGP0529.jpg

Billy working his magic LOL..
000_0836.jpg

ttt

she is still sitting in the garage guys.. come on..SPRING and racing season is right around the corner...

wow still havent sold it eh. well if u want to sale the laptop holder let me know :)

Where oh Where?

Where was this car six months ago??????????? :mad:
Seriously, I am in the middle of a build up very similiar to this one and let me assure anyone interested, IT CANNOT BE BUILT FOR WHAT IT IS BEING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great opportunity to grab an incredible vehicle!:cool:

Where was this car six months ago??????????? :mad:
Seriously, I am in the middle of a build up very similiar to this one and let me assure anyone interested, IT CANNOT BE BUILT FOR WHAT IT IS BEING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great opportunity to grab an incredible vehicle!:cool:

THANKS :).. people just don't know the cost, in till they start building one LOL..

thanks for the PM, and feel free to call me anytime at that number..

i have a couple interested people.. hopefully she will be sold..

we have a semi agreed on price.ive offered him many car deals plus cash in past.....im selling all my cars first and im down to 2 for sale...i need the room in garage for wifes mercedes and whatever gn i buy......bmw or truck must go first......

11secmonster just buy it sell the dodge,bmw, and all else you have give mike green cash you will not regret it i'v seen this car many many times love it
he also drives it to many shows and get togerthers 9sec 1/4's clean car for 25k is a steal just my 2cents good luck.:cool:

thanks bud :)

no thanks on the truck.. now if you had a 38 Fountain with twin 575sc motors, THEN we can try to make a deal lol.. how is that stock market going..

no thanks on the truck.. now if you had a 38 Fountain with twin 575sc motors, THEN we can try to make a deal lol.. how is that stock market going..

I would not lower the price anymore for such a car. My stage 2 cost an arm and a leg and anything at 28K for your car is steal of a life time, period the end:cool: You hold out and sell it for what its worth, not just give it away. There is a buyer for everything, once found, they will pay your price. If no else is jumping on it now, they simply cannot afford it or dont need or want it bad enough to make the sacrifice:confused: . Just my 10 cents. Allot of us guys who have built these cars and forked out $40-50-70k to build them, understand this.

I would not lower the price anymore for such a car. My stage 2 cost an arm and a leg and anything at 28K for your car is steal of a life time, period the end:cool: You hold out and sell it for what its worth, not just give it away. There is a buyer for everything, once found, they will pay your price. If no else is jumping on it now, they simply cannot afford it or dont need or want it bad enough to make the sacrifice:confused: . Just my 10 cents. Allot of us guys who have built these cars and forked out $40-50-70k to build them, understand this.

Well said! ;)

i agree, i think the market SUCKS right now......i have a beautiful procharged 68 camaro i have been trying to sell but seems that people want everything for nothing right now......i will set mine in a field and let it rot first :biggrin:

Back