You can type here any text you want

race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do it Mike. That thing is too damn fast to sale. Through some 3.27 gears in the rear end along with a 4l80E tranny which comes with a overdrive (like the stock tranny) and go after those Supra's.
I wish you all the best bro. I hope you still stay active on this board no matter what car you get next.

thanks Mike.. i won't stop posting on here, this place is like cancer "you can't get rid of it"..

PM me your e-mail address...

Sorry to see her go.

Mike, show the wife the car you and I were looking at?

leaning that why Andrew :). they are working on a patten problem right now on the 08 package.. gives me time to save up a little bit more $$$..

Good for you;). Proven car. Lot to be said for that. U'll miss her but there will be others.

wow i would not give that car away . mine is setup to run low tens and i wouldnt taKe less than 23.500 for mine . This is a killer GN .

got your PM.. thanks :)

you can't believe it, i CAN'T.. but someone is going to get a FAST car out of this deal for sure..

you shoulda took my 300c offer and cash i made lol.....i went and lost the 300c money in the stock market :(((((

some people were asking for more interior shots.. here you go (it's not a 5,000 mile car but i think she still looks good)..

how she sits in the garage..
pics036.jpg

all new t-top seals (thick ones, no t-top rattles) and cover plates.
pics033.jpg

pics034.jpg

pics019-1.jpg

pics022-2.jpg

pics023.jpg

pics024.jpg

door shots..
pics025.jpg

pics026.jpg

only a little surface rust on the left door.. its NOT all the all..
pics027.jpg

pics028.jpg

drivers side.
pics030.jpg

pics035.jpg

pics031.jpg

took her out for a little bit and this happened from a 30mph roll in second gear, from the stop sign at the top of the pic :biggrin: :biggrin:

pics038.jpg

Back