race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Your car is lighter than 3,550 Nordy :rolleyes: . You have glass front, and rear bumpers along with the glass hood, and deck lid. You have lighter Aerospace drakes and no A/C. w/ Alum R Heads.

My car has a glass front bumper and Iron heads, full cage, AC/ etc. @ 3,590

I'm just glad your not selling it anymore. ;) Nobody likes going out to the track.

would you like to put a little money on that weight question ???? the car weights 3230 with 1/4 tank of gas.. i race the car with 1/2, so add another 15lbs for gas.. then add me, i come in at 250 to 255lbs.. add all that up and the car comes in at race weight with driver at 3500lbs. she's still heavy and FAST ;) .

before when the car had A/C, Heat, stock brakes earlier in the year it's weight was 3370 (without me in it).. so that was a old weight of 3640lbs running flat 10's..

i wanted to open this thread back up.. i haven't really taken the car off the market.. SO it's back up for sale..

The car is still putting down the numbers.. last weekend it ran 9.65 at 138mph at a track rental at Fontana Raceway...

price is still in the $26,500 range.. safety jacket and pants will NOT go with the car, PM for more info.

thanks guys..

Wow and I paid $33k for the biggest hunk of crap ever. What was I thinking? O yea, apparently I wasn't! Kool car.

thanks Andrew :).. i'll even take a look at offers, guys.. i really want to move onto a new project, a V10 car is call me :)..

will consider throughing in my 18 foot open deck trailer for $25,000...... i will not lower, this trailer is worth 2500..

picture of trailer..
truckandGNtrailer.jpg

truck_n_car_3_.jpg

HOW ABOUT A 2005 CHRYSLER 300C HEMI,50K,JADE,NEAR MINT CONDITION PLUS 7000 CASH......IM IN SOUTH FLORIDA ....300C BOOKS FOR 20-21K.....TRAILER THE GN AND TRAILER BACK THE 300C......OR ILL GIVE YOU A 2000 MERCEDES S500, 92K PLUS 7GS...
MIKEYGOLD@YAHOO.COM