race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

i agree, i think the market SUCKS right now......i have a beautiful procharged 68 camaro i have been trying to sell but seems that people want everything for nothing right now......i will set mine in a field and let it rot first :biggrin:

Procharged 68 :eek: DAMN! But yes, I agree. Keep it and wait, hell enjoy it, until someone is willing to pay the piper the right amount of money:D

Procharged 68 :eek: DAMN! But yes, I agree. Keep it and wait, hell enjoy it, until someone is willing to pay the piper the right amount of money:D

yes sir..racingjunk add 1079071.price dropped now to 36k or trades for GN,ls1,stangs,musclecars :confused:

Stock Market Sukks Me Dry Lol
Ccaj Should Start Going Up Next Week.pray For Me.
Got 8 Million Shares Underwater From .013

What Company? Symbol?
You Down More Then 26k In 1 Month Like Me?
And 126k In Last 1.5 Years?

S (sprint).. dropped $1 buck today. when we (nextel) got taken over by them, our strock prices were $40. i have TONS of stock options between $20 to $30, that i'm kissing good by in a year or two.. i'm down about 20K for the past 3 months (not including my stock options). just moved over to America Funds company, hopefully they can help..

S (sprint).. dropped $1 buck today. when we (nextel) got taken over by them, our strock prices were $40. i have TONS of stock options between $20 to $30, that i'm kissing good by in a year or two.. i'm down about 20K for the past 3 months (not including my stock options). just moved over to America Funds company, hopefully they can help..

Why did you move your funds? You only loose when you sell. You were buying twice the shares hence half the price. I find a lot of my friends bailing from their funds when they need to hang tight. If your not planning on retiring in the next 2-3 years there is little reason to be switching funds at this stage of the game. Panic creates panic to sell IMO. Thats just my opinion and I guess time will tell.

Btw, peoples tax returns should be hitting soon. Your car should move soon I hope.

Yeah Mike, Lou just sold his Tues. and it's been up for sale for a good 5 months. Some one in LV bought it. He just started getting a ton of calls just in the last week.

Why did you move your funds? You only loose when you sell. You were buying twice the shares hence half the price. I find a lot of my friends bailing from their funds when they need to hang tight. If your not planning on retiring in the next 2-3 years there is little reason to be switching funds at this stage of the game. Panic creates panic to sell IMO. Thats just my opinion and I guess time will tell.

Btw, peoples tax returns should be hitting soon. Your car should move soon I hope.

i didn't sell off my company stocks.. i had another 401K program from my old job of 14years, thats the one i moved.. i wish i could retire in 1-2 years, i'm still to young :)

COME ON TAX RETURNS :)