race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

took her to a car show today..
carshow063.jpg

carshow064.jpg

carshow013.jpg

carshow012.jpg

carshow002.jpg

carshow061.jpg

Leno digged it that it ran mid 9's on a 109 block :), very cool guy and he knows his stuff about GN's..
carshow059.jpg

carshow054.jpg

no Jay didn't want her, but he looked the car over front and back and talked for a couple of minutes..

Thanks for the comment guys...

NEW DEAL PENDING in CA

Sold ?

I sent a couple of PM's .......Did you want to sell the car? .I can send the $ tomorrow UPS

I sent a couple of PM's .......Did you want to sell the car? .I can send the $ tomorrow UPS

thank you for the PM, i replied back. i SHOULD be receiving a despoit on Friday from a Northern Cali person. if this doesn't happen i will call you over the weekend..

HOLY **** nordy is it really going to sale :eek:

O also your gay. ;)

yep, all cleaned up and ready to go for the trip up north on Wednesday to the new owner.. he can't wait to drive her, and i can't wait to see what he can do with the car in colder temps.. i'll let him introduce his self if he wants :cool: ..

and you know your a gay rock star...

Glad to see someone finally showed you the money. Good 4 u.

thanks Brett.. i'm sad to see her go, shes part of the family (purchased around the same time when i met the wife 12 years ago).. i have seen her grow up from a 14 sec at 95mph stocker to here it's at now.. this must feel like when you have a daughter getting ready to be married and move out LOL :redface: ..

LOL That was gay Nordy. :tongue: So is the trailer going with it? :biggrin:

yep the hole package.. Sorry..

and you will feel the same way when you sell yours down the road, due to the amount of time you spent working on it just like me:).. it's my softer side coming out LOL..

how much did u sale it for if u dont mind me asking? also when you find extra parts lying around fill free to send them my way. :eek:

yep the hole package.. Sorry..

and you will feel the same way when you sell yours down the road, due to the amount of time you spent working on it just like me:).. it's my softer side coming out LOL..

Nope I'll never sell mine. I'll just go TTLSX with the V6 on the side. ;)