race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

Damn Nordy I thought you had it sold and were looking at the next project.
Good luck with it.

Bryan

Mike, seriously.. Just give that goddamn car to me already and quit all this nonsense.

You already sold my truck. I'm certainly not letting you sell that unbelievable GN. You can "donate" it to me.. it'll be for a good cause, I promise you'll feel better about yourself every night. I'm your best friend, right? :biggrin:

I'll bring it back over here to the east coast, in MAGNA territory where it belongs. I might even donate it back when you regret letting it go a couple years from now. Well...... maybe not, but I'll let you drive it again. Because I'm a great guy.

Now put it on the transport truck, send it my way, and go back to playing with your little boats.

Do you have any better pictures of the interior? I keep coming back to this car over and over again. The problem with most of these cars is that the owners have a million gauges bolted all over the dash and the car looks like trash inside but this one looks clean. Also what are the dyno numbers on the car? I'd assume anyone considering it would want to know. Thanks for any additional info you can provide.

Thanks VegasSE for the comment :)... the interior in this car is to the point. it's has the stock front seats and rear seats (only been sat in twice since i owned the car) and stock dash.. the car has oil, water temp, boost, knock and A/F guages.. it also has a tach with a shift light.. the labtop stand can be removed by a small alan key, so that a person can sit down..

GNpics013.jpg

pics019-1.jpg

pics022-2.jpg

pics023.jpg

pics033.jpg

pics034.jpg

i dynoed the car once, and the dyno machine didn't like my car.. the machine stopped recording at 5000rpm and this car runs up to 6500rpm.. at 5000rpm it hit 564hp and 559tq and the chart was still going up at 100hp each 1000RPM.. with the ET and weight of this car, it should put down around a little over 700..
car019.jpg

Thank you for the pics and the info. The cage is very nicely done, love the quality swingouts, and you've managed to retain the look of interior without hacking it to pieces. Overall, a VERY nice car. When looking for a pre-built high power GN, it seemed that every single other one I look at has gauges bolted all over the dash, carpet ripped out, etc......and looks like absolute garbage inside. You've done a beautiful job with this car from all areas that I can see. Now I have a little thinking to do. :D

thanks, i try to keep her clean looking :)... for street use, those swing out can be un-bolted at the bottom and removed and the cross bar (where the harness is attach) can be removed too for people to sit in the back seat.

i wanted the car to look more like a street car but still be some what legal for the track. the car really needs a 8 point cage to be 9 sec legal, but i did not want to loss T-top use. i drive the car to shows and LOVE to pull the T-tops off..

Thanks VegasSE for the comment :)... the interior in this car is to the point. it's has the stock front seats and rear seats (only been sat in twice since i owned the car) and stock dash.. the car has oil, water temp, boost, knock and A/F guages.. it also has a tach with a shift light.. the labtop stand can be removed by a small alan key, so that a person can sit down..

GNpics013.jpg

pics019-1.jpg

pics022-2.jpg

pics023.jpg

pics033.jpg

pics034.jpg

i dynoed the car once, and the dyno machine didn't like my car.. the machine stopped recording at 5000rpm and this car runs up to 6500rpm.. at 5000rpm it hit 564hp and 559tq and the chart was still going up at 100hp each 1000RPM.. with the ET and weight of this car, it should put down around a little over 700..
car019.jpg

By the numbers it might make 700 rwhp but take 50 cars to the dyno that are making 700 rwhp and id be suprised if any of them pulled off a mid 9 second time slip. This car is no dyno queen.

The combo, suspension, tune, etc... in that car is obviously not your average 700 rwhp car. That car is a lot faster then it sounds and would spank 99% of the cars on the street. Someone buy this car for heavens sake. There are few stage II cars going that fast!

By the numbers it might make 700 rwhp but take 50 cars to the dyno that are making 700 rwhp and id be suprised if any of them pulled off a mid 9 second time slip. This car is no dyno queen.

The combo, suspension, tune, etc... in that car is obviously not your average 700 rwhp car. That car is a lot faster then it sounds and would spank 99% of the cars on the street. Someone buy this car for heavens sake. There are few stage II cars going that fast!

thanks Brett.. she is a track provenride and that is my dyno numbers :), i'm not a big fan of dynos.. you are totally right, i have several friends that have high RWHP cars (780rwhp RX7 and a 800rwhp Supra) and both those cars only run 10 flat and maybe a 9.90, but their MPH are amazing in the 150's..

just wait for a cold weather 1/4 run in this car and a 9.40 slip :)

This hasnt sold yet that is one bad bad car just ask the guy with the Nova on Pinks good luck Nordy wish i had the cash laying around

This hasnt sold yet that is one bad bad car just ask the guy with the Nova on Pinks good luck Nordy wish i had the cash laying around

Thanks... yea after the car got picked for the run off, we had people coming over in the pits and staging lanes asking what type of V8 and NOS i was running. i had to write this on the back window..
vegasrace021.jpg

Would it be difficult to put the air conditioning back in? Is that a possibility for a prospective buyer?

you would need a complete heater box and all the A/C stuff.. the car went low 10's with A/C and heat, but i wanted 9's :) so no cold air for me.. i wouldn't mess with this set up, it has taken some time to get her to this level.

big thanks to Billy Anderson :):)

Where was this car six months ago??????????? :mad:
Seriously, I am in the middle of a build up very similiar to this one and let me assure anyone interested, IT CANNOT BE BUILT FOR WHAT IT IS BEING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great opportunity to grab an incredible vehicle!:cool:

deal pending :).. Adam, nice chatting with ya.. i'll PM you all that info as i stated... Chat soon..