race proven SOLID 9 sec "turn key" Grand National.

glad to see it is goin to be used the way it should be !!! to many FAST garage queens out there :p

yep, that is one reason why i'm selling her :(, damn local tracks do not have T&T events every weekend.. they do have track rentals (once a month), but thats increased to $120 bucks :mad: ..

can wait to hear what see runs in COOLER temps (after the owner gets some seat time)..

Nordy, glad you finally sold her. Sad that you won't be in the TR's anymore.
Just don't forget about us.
So are you getting a Viper now? Keep us posted.
What do you do at Sprint?

Bryan

Nordy, glad you finally sold her. Sad that you won't be in the TR's anymore.
Just don't forget about us.
So are you getting a Viper now? Keep us posted.
What do you do at Sprint?

Bryan

we will see when the cash hits the account ... i won't be to far away from buicks, i can get a couple of rides in some quick GN's around here :) ..

don't know what i'm going to get nice.. it's still up in the air :rolleyes:

i work in the Corp offices, behind the scenes..

we will see when the cash hits the account ... i won't be to far away from buicks, i can get a couple of rides in some quick GN's around here :) ..

don't know what i'm going to get nice.. it's still up in the air :rolleyes:

i work in the Corp offices, behind the scenes..

Good to know that you won't be far away from the Buicks. I spoke with you on the phone a couple of months ago when you were at Archies place. Next time you see him smack him for me:biggrin:

Corporate Sprint... HMMMMMM now I know how to get things fixed on my Sprint account. LOL

Bryan

Good to know that you won't be far away from the Buicks. I spoke with you on the phone a couple of months ago when you were at Archies place. Next time you see him smack him for me:biggrin:

Corporate Sprint... HMMMMMM now I know how to get things fixed on my Sprint account. LOL

Bryan

yea, i remember now.. whats up :)

i catch the dirty employees trying to steal stuff.. account stuff, i don't touch (thank god)..

i'll make sure i tell him that Phoneguy told me to LOL :D

clay bar & waxed the car for 3 hours yesterday..

car001-1.jpg

car002-2.jpg

car003-2.jpg

car004-1.jpg

car009-1.jpg

car007.jpg