RE; Opion Thanks

RobV6

You know sometimes in our lives you get shocked. In kindness I was out of work but needed a drivers hearder. Well one of our Buick brothers, said he would give me one that was not in great shape.I've been down for a few days computer problems. But I wanted to openly thank. And offer the postage to this man. Jeez can't remember when I was helped. I do it if I have it. But never had it done to me. Thanks so much. Had to write this.

Excuse me..Rob

cool, to me thats what this forum is all about....helping out each other......

Rob, you need to post this in the feedback section. And yes, this is what this site should be about.

Going to do that. Do I file it under new things? never had this happen. Gave a guy I didn't know rely great complete rear windows. Didn't want a dime for them. so I guess it came around. Blew me away......rob

Going to do that. Do I file it under new things? never had this happen. Gave a guy I didn't know rely great complete rear windows. Didn't want a dime for them. so I guess it came around. Blew me away......rob

Just do it as if you bought something. At the top you can say so and so thank you for the help. Then explain what he did. It will give him an Itrade count and a nice thing to do as well.

Just do it as if you bought something. At the top you can say so and so thank you for the help. Then explain what he did. It will give him an Itrade count and a nice thing to do as well.

iTrader doesn't work that way. You have to buy/sell something through the "Parts for Sale" or "Parts Wanted" forums only, then click on the buyer's/seller's "Trader Rating" number on the upper right hand corner of one of their posts, then click "Leave Feedback for _____" or something like that, and fill out the feedback form that comes up including the URL to the thread the deal was made in. I think there must be an awful lot of people on here that don't know how to do it or don't care because I've bought/sold all kinds of stuff from/to many people on here, and I usually make it a point to give an iTrader rating (unless I'm unhappy about something in which case I usually would rather not bother instead of leaving a negative rating, unless I'm particularly upset about a deal which fortunately hasn't happened yet). Not too many people have bothered to leave me a rating though.:mad:

RE:No negatives

Good point. I didn't mean to step on anyone. Certanlly in a negative way.
Just wanted to share for me an unusual situation.
I also have pieces to sell. so I'm not perfect. Just appreciative. Couldn't think of a better way, since money right now is very tight. Just to openly say "THANKS".
There is nothing wrong in selling.so I do agree and apologize if I stepped out of line.....Hope this cleared up where,I was coming from....Rob

I didn't know that Mike. I always go to the feedback section and post. Thanks for the info.

Good point. I didn't mean to step on anyone. Certanlly in a negative way.
Just wanted to share for me an unusual situation.
I also have pieces to sell. so I'm not perfect. Just appreciative. Couldn't think of a better way, since money right now is very tight. Just to openly say "THANKS".
There is nothing wrong in selling.so I do agree and apologize if I stepped out of line.....Hope this cleared up where,I was coming from....Rob

I wasn't trying to tell anybody how or when to leave a rating; I was simply stating that it seems a lot of people either don't know about it or don't care to mess with it because frankly the iTrader system can be somewhat confusing especially to the first timers. Then I started rambling about my own iTrader habits. I simply tend to keep to myself if I have a negative experience rather than b1tch about every little thing like some people tend to do (this is NOT directed to anybody in particular, whether a poster to this thread or not), unless it is something major that really upsets me or it is something I feel the need to warn others about. In short, although I have had a few negative experiences on this board it wasn't anything that necessitated a "Buyer Beware" type of thing so I have never posted any negative ratings on here. I only wish when I do leave people ratings they would return the favor.

I didn't know that Mike. I always go to the feedback section and post. Thanks for the info.

No problem.:cool: I use both, sometimes even for the same deal. I know (or at least hope) it's appreciated and I enjoy receiving good feedback myself.

RE;Agree

Well I'm really glad that all worked out.
Good to be honest and agree.

Thanks to everyone who participated...Rob