Real world power in turbo 6's?

im not arguing anymore my laptop sucks and all the keys sometimes work and dont work

and i dont believe i need a grammer class aftter finished 6 years of colege probably more than mostt of you guys that are talking ****

im really ttrying too ask a simple question and some doushebag has to wriite something stupid and all of you take sides like litttle kids.

is this how youu want your forum? this thread really gave me a better outlook i really left alot of forums to come here to finnally have one where there is no problems or jerkoffs that tmake stutpid comments jst for the hell of it so they can get another post in, but whatever

thanks guys

ok im sry 5 and a half to get enough credits to take the series tests for being a cpa accountant

but back to the point where you are looking for theh smallest details completely disrergarding the point of thtis whhole arguement

get back on track and focus can you do that?

im not tryn to cause any problems i tryed to ask a simple question

and what do i get its over, i dont want any more stipid off beat questitons to try to oredeem yourselve by finding something else to prove me wrong abot well its noto going too work.

i guess in the end i will win anyway.

have a nice life, and please if your trying to keep this forum going i do not suggest having people like them on here espescially when you have pizza hut advertising.

i still dont get it why would you just open your rmoutth foor no god dam reason if nothing good is going to some out instead of just causing worthless problems.

but than again a few words can truly help get to know some one and where they come from just from tthere attitude aand howo they say things

i hope you have a nice life and hopefully it will get back to you a on greater scale

Your "simple question" in the form of 400 misspelled words can easily be answered. If you're half as smart as you claim you are you should be able to figure out that a car shaped like a brick isn't going to be very aerodynamic, so that should answer the question alone. Follow that with LC2s making more torque than horsepower and the answer is painfully clear.

If all you want to do is lame ass 40mph roll on racing buy a Supra and put a T2000 on it. It will lag for years, but when it spools you'll think it's fast.

As for turbo Regals being slower than everyone thinks? No. The reason you can go so fast with so little horsepower is all in the 60'. Spend some time learning to drive/setup a car to actually launch instead of trolling around on the freeway and you might figure that out.

Now I'm going back to my horrible engineering job where I get paid to read/respond to idiotic questions on the internet.

Now I'm going back to my horrible engineering job where I get paid to read/respond to idiotic questions on the internet.

Wow, you must be a billionaire. Can I have a million dollars? I've asked alot of idiotic questions on the internet, so I kind of paid your sallery....:D

Wow, you must be a billionaire. Can I have a million dollars? I've asked alot of idiotic questions on the internet, so I kind of paid your sallery....:D

If I were a billionaire I'd pay someone to do my job. :biggrin:

roll racing...:confused: ,thats not racing. Line them up from a dig, you'll understand what racing is.

MOre like 0-60 in 1.8 and 60 -142 in under 8 sec.:eek:

It's things like that that make me wonder, why would anyone buy a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche..... when a 21 year old Buick can do soooo much better for like a tenth the cost. :confused: Thats why I've always liked Corvettes, if you put half as much into one of those as you would spend on an "exotic" you could put wings on it and it would probably fly.

Sweet! I was always wondering what my 0-60 time was with a mid to high 1.3 short time:) I know it's 0-114 in 6.00 lol.

I calculated it once with my old car on a 1.5x 60' and most people wouldn't believe what it did 0-60. :biggrin:

It's things like that that make me wonder, why would anyone buy a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche..... when a 21 year old Buick can do soooo much better for like a tenth the cost. :confused: Thats why I've always liked Corvettes, if you put half as much into one of those as you would spend on an "exotic" you could put wings on it and it would probably fly.

Because a Lambo or Ferrari can handle and go 200 mph. But if you are only looking to do 1/4 miles passes, I'm with you on that.

I calculated it once with my old car on a 1.5x 60' and most people wouldn't believe what it did 0-60. :biggrin:

Yeah, my uncle, who thinks he's a car guy, lol, still thinks his stock '06 Mustang GT can beat me. He will not race though:confused:

well the point of the post was simple real world power asa in every day daily driving noto racing from a digi on every stop sign if you missed the point completely is what i was getting at

Bottom line, these cars have tons of power "with the right combination". Of corse, on the street, you need to get the power to the ground. At the min, I suggest MT Drag radials, boxed control arms and a big sway bar to put the power to the ground. These cars were simply not designed to run 100+. As noted they are shaped like a brick. But when set up properly, can handle their own. Good luck with your choice and decision from there

noo you ****en ********** stop trying to be a ****en smart ass and let me just get my question answered what the **** is your problem why do you contine to start **** with me when its alrerady over some one with with a useful reply alrerady chimed in and thtank you

stop making yourselve look like an ******* to omake others mad ok people like you ruin hte ****en site

im happy your car got stolen hopefully its in a thousand ****en pieces in mexico by now than rather have to deal with you

Sweet! I was always wondering what my 0-60 time was with a mid to high 1.3 short time:) I know it's 0-114 in 6.00 lol.

If 114 was your eighth mph then your actual mph as you crossed the eighth timer is more than 114:biggrin: . Your mph is averaged over 60 feet to get the mph. Same with quarter mph. On another not performance is what the observer thinks it is. To some a 12 sec car seems quick. Too me its a turd.

Your question was answered. TR's are better from a dig. You can make them perform from a roll but it costs coin like any other performance goal. You can make them corner well, pull the wheels on the street and even roll. They respond well to mods and on the street i think you can do no better than a well built GN. There is a reason people respect them to this day.

Because a Lambo or Ferrari can handle and go 200 mph. But if you are only looking to do 1/4 miles passes, I'm with you on that.

I agree, to some extent. What I was eluding to was.... let's say we have a high performance Ferrari, Enzo mabey. The car runs mid elevens, zero to sixty in three point six and a top speed of 217. Sticker price $670,000. Now, if I took a GN, I could get similar performance for $???? This is somewhat true of any car, though a GN would be a good base to start with. As far as handling and acceleration, that's a no brainer and would not be hard to do. Top speed, some serious aero mods would be nessesary. Different front valance/spoiler setup, smoothing out the lines ect. ect. Some different taller gearing, I'd be willing to bet it could be done for around the $60,000 mark. There is a video on YouTube of a GN doing 210 in the standing mile so it is possible. That what I meant, just my $.02