Rear Frame Notch Kit

GNXkid

BOOST
If anybodys interested. pm me. It will come with everything. All you have to do is cut your frame and weld in place. Will come with extra support plates. Still under development. We just wanted to know if it be worth making and selling them.
Rob
Turbo Buick Mods .com

If you were going to make them, I would include 2 angle braces to re-enforce the rear crossmember to the frame. I would also include a cross tube for behind the rear crossmember to connect the two frame rails. The only problem with this is not everyones frame is straight I suppose. What would you have for a cost?

Yes, the crossbar and the angle braces would be included. On the two TR's I have we've done that. Also we added a plate on the inside of the frame rails right in the front of where the frame starts to curve up going over the rear axle. This kit will be quite study. We have'nt came up with a price yet, cause it's still in the works. Right now we want to know how many people would be interested if we decide to produce this product. The price would be reasonable.

You can not seriously be asking how many would be interested without giving a price. Get down and dirty with an approximate price and you may get some interest.

Bryan