You can type here any text you want

Red Armstrong XP Pump?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The thread didn't say "hey, what do you think about this" You think this is about what you think ?? The only hard head here is you ?? your not getting it !!! This isn't about what you think ...no body cares if you think reds pumps are two bottle rockets tied together with a tampon..... Yes, you, me and anyone has the right to voice their opinion. But the issue wasn't with you voicing your opinion.....the others were talking about the information to anther tr owner being silenced or being led in a certain direction. I never said you accused red of advertising, just making the connection you deleted information like it was, in your words, "spam" instead of just information a fellow tr owner was giving another about the product in which he was asking....Hey, its no skin off my back...., and just because you don't own an xp pump doesn't make them evil or mean they don't work. Sometimes "tiinkering" with an existing product leads to better products. .....The fact is, they have been proven in tons of tr's. You can't disprove that, but everyone is entitled to thier opinion and your the one with the "magical keys" that can delete anything that you don't like. "hocus pocus" !

with that said.. Reds xp pumps are great and SUPPORT THE VENDORS !!
I'm done with this.

You tinker with your fuel pump if you want. Gas ignites:p

Do you pay the bills for this board? NO! Do you deal with all the other BS that goes on with this? NO! You own a business correct? :eek: I do my best to keep this board as open as possible. He isn't summitt, jegs, or wtf ever you want to cry next!

He asked a question and it was answered. I like the way you ignored the part about this coming up before... Oh and the part about not having a grudge... Pick and choose your arguement:wink: Hocus Pocus was used to express the magic of making a pump work well beyond its means...

You like the pump, I dont...

I removed a non vendor # from this website. GET OVER IT!!!

Red wasn't advertising, no one was. Someone wanted to know where to get an XP pump, and the phone number for the source was deleted. That is like asking where to get a lug nut and someone posting Summit and their phone number along with the part number. No one would care about that. I understand supporting the vendors that support this board to keep it going, but nobody said not to buy from any of them, just where to get a certain pump one person sells. Nothing was taken away from a supporting vendor. This site should be about free information, not so much about advertising, the advertising is just an added bonus.

Agreed. ATR vs. TA headers have been discussed off and on for years and ATR is no longer even in business.

I think it comes down to a proven product that hundreds if not thousands of members have used. It's kinda a house hold name with in tank fuel pumps so I think that is why people were asking for a comparison as that is something many can relate to.

So does anyone make a double pumper that doesn't require buying additional parts from other vendors to work? I have checked a few here and have found nothing.

Racetronix or any of the other vendors is a great starting point from the vendors here. HTH

Ron

Aside from building one from scratch is there anyone offering a complete one?

Back