You can type here any text you want

Remote Connection with Classic FAST B2B

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Morgan

I was wondering if anyone has gotten this to work. I attempted it and couldnt get the computers to sync.

I believe I have the host computer set up properly since I get the chat screen to appear as I should, so I assume it is the remote computer that I am having problems with.

For reference....
The host computer (one connected to car) is set up with a Verizon mobile Internet card.

The remote computer is my laptop, and is connected to a wireless network in my house.

When I attempted this I went into...

1) Communications Configuration-General and set as Network(Internet) and then
2) Communications Configuration-Network and typed in the IP address which looked something like this...72.256.35.236:32546 <-----not exact address im using, but this is similar to what is appearing on his computer.

We were NOT hooked up to the car at this time so this might be the problem, but the directions stress not to be connected to the car (keep software in offline mode) anyways when attempting a remote connection so I was hoping I could get a connection anyways.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

YOU had the igntion on in the car but in offline mode correct?

Yes it does, otherwise the fast ecu wont get any power to communicate.

Thanks norbs.....im gonna try again this weekend and see if I can get it to work. (Car is at the shop)

Back