You can type here any text you want

Renting US 41 - Morocco, IN 4/16/05

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
From Chicagolandbuick.org:
Hi fellow racers. Time to start considering renting US41 Drag Strip. From looking at the boards event calendar, it looks like April 16th would be a good day. I checked the web site and track rental is up to $1200 this year for 1 thru 25 cars. Last year the listed fee was $1000 and we wound up paying $1376.00 after having one lane sprayed to the eighth mile mark. This year, it only makes sense to include spraying both lanes to the eigth mile mark so it looks like the total bill might be around $1500 to $1600 dollars! $1600.00 divided by 25 cars = $64.00 per car. My best guess would be to collect $75.00 per car and return any left over monies. If I get enough interest, I will call the track and try to firm up the cost.

What say ye? 75.00 per car and 04/16/05 for the date? Please respond asap as the dates go fast.

Who has signed up so far . . . April 16th Date "

Anyone want to come out and test their new "stuff"? $75 is not bad for all the passes you can make, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. And limited to 25 cars - that a lot of test and tuning!

If you're interested, plese reply here or over at Chicagoalandbuick.org, under "Events" on the message board.

Thanks!

ShariB

I would probably be interested as long as you guys will let a Pontiac in. Let me know once a final date is set.

Cancelled!

Well, we didn't get our 25 folks signed up, so Carl has cancelled the event for this year.

Hopefully cars will be done next year!

ShariB

Hello Surej - No, other makes could have come but it's been cancelled anyway!

We might go to GLD on the 16th for fun....

Maybe see you there?

ShariB

Back