Repro GSCA Gus T shirts and decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACEBUICKS

I wanted one of the tshirts I had from the 80s so I reproduced it and added a pocket to it. If anyone wants one they are $24 Add $5 shipping. I only have a limited number left thanks

These are a reproduction of the original
The standard size original one was stuck from the backside of the glass. My decal guy cant make it that but his has no border and you install it like any other decal.

standard 4inch one will be $5.00 each postage paid
the larger 5 1/4 inch size one is $6.00 each postage paid

On a side note if you like it, I made the black shirt as well no pocket but $15 plus $5 shipping

Attachments

• MVC-027F.JPG
    MVC-027F.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 292
  • shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 281
  • MVC-252F.JPG
    MVC-252F.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 280
  • MVC-253F.JPG
    MVC-253F.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 278
I wanted one of the tshirts I had from the 80s so I reproduced it and added a pocket to it. If anyone wants one they are $24 Add $5 shipping. I only have a limited number left thanks

These are a reproduction of the original
The standard size original one was stuck from the backside of the glass. My decal guy cant make it that but his has no border and you install it like any other decal.

standard 4inch one will be $5.00 each postage paid
the larger 5 1/4 inch size one is $6.00 each postage paid

On a side note if you like it, I made the black shirt as well no pocket but $15 plus $5 shipping
I have that same gsca logo,that I bought on ebay years ago,but it is a custom made stiched patch! I think I paid about $60,I put it on the back of a denim jacket.I tried to upload it but it says upload failed..........are the tees still available in XL,thanks george

I'll take 1 GSCA t shirt XL, let me know how to pay,will look nice under the x-mas tree:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.