You can type here any text you want

Requesting as knowledgable engine builder for assistance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blckdrgn1987

11.78 @129
:smile: Guys

I am 95% ready to assemble my fresh motor. Standard bore, 206/206 cam, double roller timing chain, nothing special but I want it right. I have a injury that has limited me and I am looking for someone local to Hinnesville, GA area to guide me through the assembly. I have the fundamentals and could do it. I would feel much better with someone looking over my shoulder to steer me in the correct direction before I make more dumb mistakes.

If you are interested I am off work for the next two weeks and home with a garage all day long.

Thanks for looking over the thread and any advise shared

:smile: Guys

I am 95% ready to assemble my fresh motor. Standard bore, 206/206 cam, double roller timing chain, nothing special but I want it right. I have a injury that has limited me and I am looking for someone local to Hinnesville, GA area to guide me through the assembly. I have the fundamentals and could do it. I would feel much better with someone looking over my shoulder to steer me in the correct direction before I make more dumb mistakes.

If you are interested I am off work for the next two weeks and home with a garage all day long.

Thanks for looking over the thread and any advise shared

Hey man, thats a really modest gesture. I too hope you find somebody that can help you, and good luck buddy!:cool:

Back