You can type here any text you want

RESPECT - Kirban and Caspers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nero

Was having an issue with the cam and after exchanging a few emails with John at Caspers, he noted that the part I was inquiring about, that they sell, isn't the problem. Bottom line, he pointed me to another vendor at the expense of a sale for his company. THAT is GREAT customer service. Can't touch that, much props to the folks at Caspers for that. Went ahead and got the cam sensor drive from Kirbans to which was shipped quite promptly and is installed and working flawlessly. No code 41 anymore, no tap noise anymore... great service.

Hats off to them.

Yep - John [Caspers] and The Kirban Co. are excellent - never had any problems with either and both offer top notch products....

you got that right.John from casper has allways been good to me. allways helps with great advice when needed, also i live 25 miles from his shop.As with Kirban performance service A+:biggrin: This is what seperates great venders from good venders
when one is willing to take that extra step and time to explain what you need not what they can sell you.

Much respect for John, my car is almost totally wired with Caspers products

Back