You can type here any text you want

revenge for the posting of permit holders names

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't really agree with them posting all the info on the gun owners. I think it might deter criminals from trying to break in those homes of gun owners. Maybe somebody should post the home address of the reporter.

i thought thats what they did do. as far as posting the permit holders adresses goes in my opinion that would invite gun theft to me since we all cant be home all the time. up until recently i didnt have a real gun safe it was more of a steel metal box that i could lock up rifles and guns but if you know guns are gonna be there someone can come prepared to break into something like i had with a sawzall. i'm sure a professional could probably break into a safe as well especially if they know there is a potential for a good payoff. it just seems like its inviting trouble to publish peoples names that werent causing trouble or making problems in the first place. what if some of these gun owners went to these publishers / reporters houses and caused some problems for them? how would they like it?

Those scumbag journalists didn't post the gun owners addresses with any good in mind or for the well being of the owners.

That's just liberals being liberals. Damn cockroaches.

I read that,
"The media has no liability for publishing public information," said Edward Rudofsky, a First Amendment attorney at Zane and Rudofsky in New York.

Oh how wrong he is. There is always a liability. If my address was published and then some scumbag used that information to come and try to steel weapons from me and ended up hurting one of my loved ones, I guarantee there would be accountability.

Are they really that blind?

D

The best part is the thieves know who doesnt have guns now. LOL

Or, at least think they don't have a gun...I'd bet that the Google map would be much denser, should all the un-permitted folks be on it..:cool:
Can see it, now. 2:30 am, the perp breaks in, the last thing he sees, is a 12 ga blast in his kisser!! No time for an "ah shyt"..:eek::D

The liberals have been squeeking this wheel for some time now. We are going to see more and more people giving up their 2nd ammendment rightes so we can have a safe and secure America.

"Trust us, we know whats good for you".... "We have to pass the bill, so we can see whats in it." N. Pelosi

"We have to pass the bill, so we can see whats in it." N. Pelosi"

Did she actually say that? That's crazy talk if she did.........and a crazy government if true!

I saw a blurb on Fox that said the newspaper has hired guards, as the situation is turning ugly...Great! Hope it gets a LOT uglier.
Want to bet the guards are carrying ..................................................Mace??:rolleyes:

The Des Moines, Ia, Register should be the next target for some "ugly" from real Americans. They published a threat written by some moron, calling for NRA members and republican lawmakers, to be taken out...Maybe, he should have had a map of NRA members around his hood, before he pulled that stunt!:eek::D

LOL.....LMAO If that was a picture of Tennessee the whole dam map would be Red! Carrying a weapon down here is like carrying a "Wallet" ;)

Like Ted Nugent once said "You take all the guns away so people don't get killed and I will take water away so people don't drown" LOL

Keeping guns out of "whack jobs" hands is going to be like keeping "Drunk drivers" out of cars! How well has that worked for them? :rolleyes:
Maybe they should just ban vehicles because drunks are killing thousands each day...

Amen ... the more people with guns = less crimes .. because a man isnt going to pull a gun on another man with a gun

Back