Ridetech G-Body "Tru-Turn" & Coil Over Install

What's your opinion on a 275/50 r15 (they are drag radials)? Nitto says 25.71. Doable? Even with Tru Turn and Musclebar?
Want the best handling with the GN wheels. I know I'm swimming uphill.

I have a question here on the rear coilover set up?? Is it normal to have to adjust 1 side more then the other to get the stance aligned? I have to give the car about a additional 20 full turns on passenger more then the driver side to get the car to sit even on the rear??

I have a question here on the rear coilover set up?? Is it normal to have to adjust 1 side more then the other to get the stance aligned? I have to give the car about a additional 20 full turns on passenger more then the driver side to get the car to sit even on the rear??

I had to do the same on mine. Guess after 30 years of abuse, who knows what you're gonna find with these flimsy frames

My drivers front is preloaded more than my passenger front. However I do have 30 more pounds on that corner
432060e4ff95e7606e8a8985e3bb78a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On my GN, it's the front that's like that. The passenger front still rubs on dips in the road even though I've turned the coil on it way more than the driver's side.

On my GN, it's the front that's like that. The passenger front still rubs on dips in the road even though I've turned the coil on it way more than the driver's side.

Same here...went with a short tire and they're cranked half way out but the passenger side loves to rub. If I could find that freakin spanner wrench I'd crank her more.

Question on the spring tabs, I’m installing the try-turn along with the coils. The upper housing pushes up against the tabs, is that an issue I need to a address by cutting them off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question on the spring tabs, I’m installing the try-turn along with the coils. The upper housing pushes up against the tabs, is that an issue I need to a address by cutting them off??

Yes. Cut them off as needed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks boost, I was trying to avoid that since I have it assembled.
Dremel is probably they way to go about it?

Did you guys reinstall factory shims to upper arms?

Attachments

• 4DCEFED9-7042-4321-9DDC-D1858E9C5F2A.jpeg
    4DCEFED9-7042-4321-9DDC-D1858E9C5F2A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 151
Another question I hope any of you can help with - for the front upper ball joints what part number is on it? I had to replace one of mine and I used the same part number as the opposite side . But I don’t believe these are the tall ball joints as discussed in this thread. I have a set of . 5 inch taller ball joints and there is a noticeable difference between them.
So if anyone with this setup that can check the part number I would appreciate it.

proforged 100-10020 is the part number for 1/2” taller upper ball joint. You can get em from places like Summit Racing for around $49 each

proforged 100-10020 is the part number for 1/2” taller upper ball joint. You can get em from places like Summit Racing for around $49 each
I got a set of those but the ones that came with my arms were proforged 100-10019’s - looking over this thread is what made me question it . I think I’ll have to wait for tomorrow to get a hold of Scot or ridetech to make sure what I should have in there .
Thanks for the help

I got a set of those but the ones that came with my arms were proforged 100-10019’s - looking over this thread is what made me question it . I think I’ll have to wait for tomorrow to get a hold of Scot or ridetech to make sure what I should have in there .
Thanks for the help

I’m sure if that’s what came installed from Ridetech, they will be correct