You can type here any text you want

RJC oil pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chasmat2316

Anyone have a RJC deep pan with a girdle? does it hang lower than the X-member? They seem kinda thin, how do you like the pan?

well i dont have a girdle on my motor so i cant answer that question but the pan is awsome. its a very nice piece and its worth every penny i spent on it. im sure even more people will chime in with how awsome this pan is.

Anyone have a RJC deep pan with a girdle? does it hang lower than the X-member? They seem kinda thin, how do you like the pan?
Jason himself has one on his TSM car. Ive got one. I havent put the engine in the car but it looks like it will hang a little lower than the crossmember when on the girdled engine. As far as the quality it is top notch. DSOP

I have a deep tranny pan and it hangs lower than that.....

really. i have a PTS deep pan waiting to go on my trans i figured it would hang the lowest out of everything on the car.

I have Jasons girdle and deep pan. No interference what so ever---can even slide my fingers ( up to my knuckles ) between the pan and crossmember. I am also using the HR Parts poly mounts on both sides. Brian

i would have to that the HRparts mounts really help in clearance.

Back