RJC oil pan

chasmat2316

Anyone have a RJC deep pan with a girdle? does it hang lower than the X-member? They seem kinda thin, how do you like the pan?

well i dont have a girdle on my motor so i cant answer that question but the pan is awsome. its a very nice piece and its worth every penny i spent on it. im sure even more people will chime in with how awsome this pan is.

Anyone have a RJC deep pan with a girdle? does it hang lower than the X-member? They seem kinda thin, how do you like the pan?
Jason himself has one on his TSM car. Ive got one. I havent put the engine in the car but it looks like it will hang a little lower than the crossmember when on the girdled engine. As far as the quality it is top notch. DSOP

really. i have a PTS deep pan waiting to go on my trans i figured it would hang the lowest out of everything on the car.

I have Jasons girdle and deep pan. No interference what so ever---can even slide my fingers ( up to my knuckles ) between the pan and crossmember. I am also using the HR Parts poly mounts on both sides. Brian

i would have to that the HRparts mounts really help in clearance.