ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you all bust me about GO ON GREEN......:):):)

Hey Clint ...... Don't forget to SHIFT!!!!!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!!!!

You migt need to get a prescription for nerve pills. You are going to need them. Although they could make you sleepy and you sure don't need that. Could make your reaction times worse. Wow you just cant catch a break. Sorry.:(

You migt need to get a prescription for nerve pills. You are going to need them. Although they could make you sleepy and you sure don't need that. Could make your reaction times worse. Wow you just cant catch a break. Sorry.:(

No pills for me... Don't got nothin to be NERVES ABOUT.... Now you on the other hand......;););)

That's great!!!!!!

Now turn it UP and find a quater mile TRACK and run it all the way......Don't need the whata coulda shoulda......;);););)

Waiting on UPS. Wish they would get here.:p Least we are all running good times without JD's 35psi of boost.

UPS arrived. I will have a estimated weight drop tonight. As for boost levels.......some of us say it was 29psi when it was north of 30psi. Not saying any names (JD).:ROFLMAO: In all honesty several of the TAI guys are really close friends. We just poke at eachother ALL YEAR LONG!!! For anyone reading this thread and thinking about running TAI please do. There are some good guys here and will help you anyway they can. You don't need a 10 second car to join the family.;)

UPS arrived. I will have a estimated weight drop tonight. As for boost levels.......some of us say it was 29psi when it was north of 30psi. Not saying any names (JD).:ROFLMAO: In all honesty several of the TAI guys are really close friends. We just poke at eachother ALL YEAR LONG!!! For anyone reading this thread and thinking about running TAI please do. There are some good guys here and will help you anyway they can. You don't need a 10 second car to join the family.;)

We'll said we are a bunch of comedians!!!!

It's just sad that we don't see eachother but a couple times a year. I guess it's safer that way.:D

dont take this the wrong way ..i know its its all in good spirit not being serious about anything on this thread
and i dont want rules changed as the few that tai has are to increase the number of players

while your mentioning weight when subject was going toward boost
you want apples to apples but the combos are more like apples to grapefruits and weight is just one of the variable but lets go there

alum heads are worth only 100 lb over irons which as we all know100lb is equal to 1 tenth ET in 1/4, which for those that dont know at the current TAI play level is only reqires 20hp to recoup that tenth penalty for aluminum heads
doing the math at 700+hp assumes that aluminums are only worth a 3% advantage

if the iron head got the break they would need to be on same play field as aluminums it would probably be more like 300lb

add that there is no consideration in rules on cubes , a stroker has over 9% more cubes , which should equate to a 9% hp advantage (hasnt happened in TAI but pyhsics say its possible)
if the weight were to be adjusted 9% to put stock stroke on an even play field would require approx 350lb reduction

so whose really the heavy one here

Ok time out..... We have set TAI rules with one thing in mind K I S S ... Keep it super SIMPLE!!!!

Weight . Turbo, 109 motor and we all put 10 gallons in from same source..... That's it how you decide to get it done is up to you... This is the place to have FUN and bust on each other it's not sounding like that right now...

I respect everyone's opinion and have gotten and given help advice to many, that is what I DO!!!!

i agree the rules are fine
but when you start calling out about lightweight that person should look at it for what it is ....stock stroke iron guys just have to work harder dispite being only 100lb lighter and sofar they have as the others sit back and tell us what they could do

Not quite sure what's unfair....there are a hundred ways to go about doin anything.....no one is telling you our anyone else how to build there car just meet said rules and come and have a GOOD TIME!!!!