ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has some TSM secret stuff. He's not telling. I have to address a fuel issue next. Single in tank pump is very risky. If she pops it's game over for me.

Nah..... Just run the single and (3) M15 nozzles and you will be fine. Imma run twin M45s and turn the injectors off at 15psi with 4.5:1 A/F

Razor doesn't have a double pumper he has dual nozzles for his kit

I know, a joke, I'm just saying to feed two M45 nozzles as Sydwyndr mentioned, it may require that Razor make a double pumper kit. Can you imagine running two Razor pumps?

Don't worry. He will catch up in a little time. Pat said hes sheared more pins than he has hairs on his head.

I know, a joke, I'm just saying to feed two M45 nozzles as Sydwyndr mentioned, it may require that Razor make a double pumper kit. Can you imagine running two Razor pumps?

Good question I wonder if a surf low pump would work as a fuel PUMP...

Hell I wish I could just drive mine !!!!!!! More snow tonight.....more snow Friday......more snow/ice on Sunday

Oh how this sucks!!!!!!

Bryan

Dang Bryan when are you going to put some boost to the ole girl? Its been a long time coming. Just don't run JD boost!!!:ROFLMAO:

Exactly... 2 pumps running total of 4 nozzles with different turn on times, that would give the injectors a break:D

I'm not too sure JD isn't running Jason White boost. The subject has come up among some of us.:ROFLMAO:

Speaking of giving the injectors a break I seem to recall a log I saw where someones injector duty cycle was really high for 90+pound injectors. 29psi of boost........yea right!!!