You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Injector duty cycle is only 54%.....
article-2242722-1657FE04000005DC-339_634x474.jpg

He has some TSM secret stuff. He's not telling. I have to address a fuel issue next. Single in tank pump is very risky. If she pops it's game over for me.

I heard the racetronix intank double pumper is good, though I'm still running my Weldon 1100 single external pump just fine. I'd rather have one pump go and that's it vs only getting half the fuel if one of two pumps break or comes loose for whatever reason. Plus with a external, I don't have to drop the tank to service anything.

Hey guys in all seriousness I would like ALL the TAI guys to get together in BG for a dinner one evening... maybe thursday at Raffertys, Lone star, etc....?? That would definately be fun....

Raffertys.(y) I eat there every night Im in Bowling Green. Good Lord thier food is good. I'm not sitting beside JD. He's too loud!!!!

Hey guys in all seriousness I would like ALL the TAI guys to get together in BG for a dinner one evening... maybe thursday at Raffertys, Lone star, etc....?? That would definately be fun....

FOOD.... I'm IN!!!!!

Sounds GREAT!!!!

Raffertys.(y) I eat there every night Im in Bowling Green. Good Lord thier food is good. I'm not sitting beside JD. He's too loud!!!!

Hey hey hey.......it doesn't matter where you sit at the table ........ EVERYONE CAN HERE ME!!

Anybody got a extra cam sensor they can bring to BG? We might need a extra.......

Track day only two days away. Alky pump is leaking. Glad Julio hooked me up with a new one in BG.;) Putting it in tomorrow night with a new ful filter.

Back