You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My car won't even start. Something electrical, so I am going to put the car in timeout and replace the front ball joints and bleed the brakes, have the driveshaft shortened (was originally spec'd with wrong rear 1350 joint), install headers, and change converters. Trouble is, I spend all my time working on the boat.

My car won't even start. Something electrical, so I am going to put the car in timeout and replace the front ball joints and bleed the brakes, have the driveshaft shortened (was originally spec'd with wrong rear 1350 joint), install headers, and change converters. Trouble is, I spend all my time working on the boat.

Boat....

Break out another thousand .....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Wideband took a crap. Had a short in the 02 harness. Remade it and all is well. Yep.....love and hate relationship.

Going to get the car out tonight and check everything. Found the problem and fixed it last night as far as I know. If everything looks good I will be at the track this weekend.

Turned the knob up and made a short street hit. Lets just say its higher than its ever been. Now to beat my personal best Sunday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

JD we got another 9 second NC car coming to BG for TAI... Be ready senorita!!

SWEET!!!!!!

One more feather to put in my CAP!!!!!

One more notch to put in my BELT!!!

Well not exactly, you keep letting the notches out and ur on the last one now, gonna have to get you a larger belt and pants, what are you now??? 46/28??

Well not exactly, you keep letting the notches out and ur on the last one now, gonna have to get you a larger belt and pants, what are you now??? 46/28??

Damn .....

Wider than tall......I see Jenny Craig ain't helping.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Waist is only a 38!!!!!

notches in my belt way MORE!!!!!!

Dont worry , I havent forgot about our LITTLE GRUDGE RACE!!!!!!;);););)

Back