You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
All I can say is ,I hope you get all your little BUGS worked OUT!!!!

New times. 6.50 at 105mph in the 1/8. That calculates to like a 10.20 in the 1/4. Ran 26psi of boost. Knocking on JD's door. Poor guy has so many cars to worry about. Wonder if he sleeps much at night.

New times. 6.50 at 105mph in the 1/8. That calculates to like a 10.20 in the 1/4. Ran 26psi of boost. Knocking on JD's door. Poor guy has so many cars to worry about. Wonder if he sleeps much at night.

I sleep like a BABY.......congrats on your new best know do it with ME IN THE OTHHER LANE!!!!!

I told you earlier to grow a SET.....now take those back and get a BIGGER SET!!!!!

;);););)

I am so so ready to put JD on the trailer headed back to sunny Florida. What...about 7 1/2 months away. I will make it quick my friend. Very quick.

I am so so ready to put JD on the trailer headed back to sunny Florida. What...about 7 1/2 months away. I will make it quick my friend. Very quick.

I think some one got the message!!!!!!

But it's gonna take a little more then that to put me on the TRAILER my friend!!!!!

Get in line it's growing as we SPEAK!!!!!!

;);););)

Talk that trash brother ! Lmfao

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey there's already a 200.00 bounty on you...maybe it will get bigger

B

SloGN and Mrs FastNasty have each put up 100.00 to anyone that puts you on the trailer. ..

B

I think we will all go to a secret dinner and discuss Wtf happened. ...

It's a secret dinner....we will tell you where when we are done.

Back