You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just wondering if everyone is still gonna throw $20 bucks in a pot for another raffle and Julio is gonna put in a prize!!!

AHHHHHHHH........ That's just wrong!!!!

Hey you know we are just busting your balls ..........

We would never go to a secret dinner without you !!!!!!!

Because for that to actually take place would mean that you had won the race.............:ROFLMAO:

Bwahahahaha......

Bryan

Hey you know we are just busting your balls ..........

We would never go to a secret dinner without you !!!!!!!

Because for that to actually take place would mean that you had won the race.............:ROFLMAO:

Bwahahahaha......

Bryan

I wouldn't BET against ME!!!!

Positive....

Glad to hear all you guys are gearing up for what I hope to be the best CLASS RACE at the Nationals EVER!!!!!

TAI should have some of the fastest STREET CARS that are gettin it done on PUMP GAS!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone in advance for participating in what has always been the FUNNIEST group of racers ANYWHERE!!!

That's a good post right there. All your others I just heard Blah Blah Blah!!!! There is a good group of guys in TAI. No doubt about it.

That's a good post right there. All your others I just heard Blah Blah Blah!!!! There is a good group of guys in TAI. No doubt about it.

And apparently they are the "funniest" around.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad to hear all you guys are gearing up for what I hope to be the best CLASS RACE at the Nationals EVER!!!!!

TAI should have some of the fastest STREET CARS that are gettin it done on PUMP GAS!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone in advance for participating in what has always been the FUNNIEST group of racers ANYWHERE!!!

Funny haha or funny weird?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A view from JD's truck after first round.
floridasign.jpg

hey, count me in for TAI, I'll go out first round, but it will be fuuun......

B

hey, count me in for TAI, I'll go out first round, but it will be fuuun......

B
Welcome Bob to the dysfunctional class racing we call Tai
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Back