ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick i wasnt responding to your posts (comments ) but rather blackgn1 ...Least we are all running good times without JD's 35psi of boost.

you mentioned weight so i gave my thoughts on it

and i am legal with fuel in tank , which i usually am topped up before i race

again dont read more into what i type than is there , i dont do exlamations or smileys that doesnt mean im not laughing

Hey hey hey.......I DONT RUN 35lbs of BOOST............YET........ You guys are goona push me to RUN IT ALL....... Sooner then later!!!!

Just SAYIN!!!!

It's just sad that we don't see eachother but a couple times a year. I guess it's safer that way.:D

You're lucky, I have to live 10 min from JD ;) Oh btw- I have that cam interrupt ring I need to drop off to you JD. Also got my 2 cam sensors back from Scot and picked up some SS works of art from Don at his shop last week...Hopefully hit the track with a new converter next time too...

You're lucky, I have to live 10 min from JD ;) Oh btw- I have that cam interrupt ring I need to drop off to you JD. Also got my 2 cam sensors back from Scot and picked up some SS works of art from Don at his shop last week...Hopefully hit the track with a new converter next time too...

Do you know how LUCKY YOU ARE.........;);););)

Lemme be the first to give you my sincere apologies for the misery you must have to go thru everyday. If you need someone to talk to im here for you ok??

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Your so JEALOUS........;););)

It's ok you'll get to see me real SOON!!!!

skinny.jpg
Sorry I didn't answer the phone tonight guys. I was working on the car and didn't know my battery was dead.

I got me some skinnies to be like my idol JD. Also greased everything and did the once over on everything. Dropped another 15psi off the total car weight. Oh and Mickey Thompson Pros out back.

I got me some skinnies to be like my idol JD. Also greased everything and did the once over on everything. Dropped another 15psi off the total car weight. Oh and Mickey Thompson Pros out back.
Adding HR bar for me as well as some "prototype" rear suspension pieces... Also MT pros are a heavy tire so you just added back the 15 you removed from the front. At least is in the back now :)

Adding HR bar for me as well as some "prototype" rear suspension pieces... Also MT pros are a heavy tire so you just added back the 15 you removed from the front. At least is in the back now :)

Woooooooo!!!!

Do you got some SUPER SECRET parts TOO ?????

;);););)

He has some TSM secret stuff. He's not telling. I have to address a fuel issue next. Single in tank pump is very risky. If she pops it's game over for me.

He has some TSM secret stuff. He's not telling. I have to address a fuel issue next. Single in tank pump is very risky. If she pops it's game over for me.
Walbaro 400 in tank pump, have a friend here in Florida that has a turbo v8 car and put that pump in and wow!!!!

Have only heard good thing about it check it out!!!

Tried to get a hit on the street. Still blowing the tires off. Hope its the junk cold road. We will see Sunday. Anybody know a guy that goes by the name sheared pin??

Tried to get a hit on the street. Still blowing the tires off. Hope its the junk cold road. We will see Sunday. Anybody know a guy that goes by the name sheared pin??

Yeah I know him he resides in Englewood Florida...............he is a short bald guy with a broke race car on the street.......:)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yeah I know him he resides in Englewood Florida...............he is a short bald guy with a broke race car on the street.......:)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Wow!!!!!!!

You left out FAT!!!!!..... Thanks!!!!

Ain't broke no MORE!!!