You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You should already be on the list from your passes from Bg last yr

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
JD is taking up too much space there. Not room for much else cuz of his big head

As they suck at driving as well....

First off the two piece is for the BEACH!!!!

You. CAn bet there's no why I would stay home in October!!!!!

Fat fingers have nothing to do with racin...... But my fat foot will fit up your AZZ quite nicely!!!!!

;);););)

image.jpg

Just wanted to share a little surprise I got on Saturday from Julio, was on theDISPLAY table of the photo guys from the track, heck I didn't even know they took the photo!!!

He still has issues about reacton times.

Well the green bulb had been on so long it nearly burned out cuz it takes JDs car so long to spool, as you can also tell with his crossed eyes he was looking at the nearest traffic light, plus if u take a look at his big head it a wonder he was able to stuff that melon inside the helmet. Notice his rosy red cheeks all puffy.

This is JD after that pass...
968full-mr.-deeds-screenshot.jpg

Well the green bulb had been on so long it nearly burned out cuz it takes JDs car so long to spool, as you can also tell with his crossed eyes he was looking at the nearest traffic light, plus if u take a look at his big head it a wonder he was able to stuff that melon inside the helmet. Notice his rosy red cheeks all puffy.

This is JD after that pass...
968full-mr.-deeds-screenshot.jpg

Dude you can only wish you looked that GOOD!!!!

Meaning the pic of ME not your brother from another mother!!!

Back