You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yep he does.... see.
41w913hJ6zL.jpg

Clint showing off your baby pics AGAIN!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jd for sending me your Friday selfie........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1399649984612.jpg
    1399649984612.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 107
Anybody got any sunblock and some nausea medicine they would send me? I hate flying!!!

Do they have sweet tea in Florida or just orange juice?

What's coming will be a relief !
Wish I could make it too...
Brysn

Bryan come join us man..... Its not until next weekend and gonna spend a few days with JD, were all going to hold a class on how to leave the starting line since there are several cars as fast (with much less boost) he needs all the help he can get....
-------JD SCHOOL OF STARTING LINE ETIQUETTE (pre-school edition 1.0)--------

1. JD, when you car rolls into the tree giving you close to 6-7 inches more (depending on the race track) to go so make sure to bring your car to a stop when you see this set of lights appear and take a deep breath, get the sweat out of your eyes and attempt to bring your heart rate down if possible, use a microfiber to then dry your sweaty little palms...

2. When this set of lights turn on this is when you apply pressure with your left foot to the brake pedal to bring the car to a stop, at this point you also need to apply 12 volts to the trans brake solenoid locking the transmission into "race mode" as well as making sure that the TPS (throttle position sensor) is receiving close to 4.5 volts or the maximum amount of voltage it can produce back to the ECM. You can accomplish this my now firmly pressing your right foot on the gas pedal until it is fully on the floor thus creating the needed 4.5 volts the ECM needs to know that the throttle blades in the intake are in their fully open position. JD now I know this is hard for you to comprehend however I have given you a guide at the bottom of this post to aide you in your quest to be a better driver, to practice you can simply use the "ANY" key that is attached to your keyboard..

3. JD now these 3 will come down in order starting with the top, and since you are the only heads-up class that causes the bulbs to turn on one after the other this will make it easier for you to see. Most "real" classes with cause those to come on all at the same time thus sending JDs brain into a state of paranoia causing muscle spasms and a delusional thinking process.....

4. When this light appears and you can see it JD, you are already too late as you should have released the 12v that you sent to the transbrake by this point while keeping the full amount of voltage on the TPS with your right foot still firmly planted on the throttle make certain that the throttle body is in its full open position which should have already pushed the car into a forward motion thus breaking the beams to being your trip for 1320 feet from point A to point B.....

5. This is a light that JD will never be able to see since the time it takes his brain to process the information located up in this post in #3 this light will never turn on. JD I hope this information is good enough for you to comprehend (pre-school edition 1.0) to make you better off the starting line. All the pointing and laughing from the stands when your on the line made me really feel bad for you...:(:(:(

tree.jpg

JD take a look below
Ready set go!!, Ready set go!!, Ready set go!!

Christmas_Tree-Animated.gif

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!!!

image.jpg

Look closely at my eyes they are READY!!!!

Then look at my front tires!!!!!!

Clint all ur gonna see is my TAILLIGHTS!!!!

Priceless Clint !

Bryan

Back