You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Actually Im tossing around the idea of coming down and take you up on that. Tired of sitting around waiting on Bowling Green.

Any time you think your ready come on DOWN I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT HERE AND IN BOWLING GREEN!!!;);););)

Last edited:
Well update is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

3 runs got a best sixty of 1.42 ran 10.03@133.8
1.44 ran 6.44@107
last run 1.55 sixty 6.37@108.6/10.09@133.8

car ran GREAT, first 2 runs I short shifted 5400 3rd run shifted 6000 and the car picked up a little mph

sorry no better times as it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

but I think I did better then my brother Clint....................

I did kick the crap out of a supercharged Mustang and a Chevelle!!!!

was only planning on runnig 1/8 but when they line you up next to someone else I COULDN'T LIFT!!!!

JD

Well looks as If im the winner;) 6.33 beats a 6.37 everytime... 108.6 to 108.6 and unlike JD I DO have more boost. only 28 to JD's 29+
Better 60
Better 330
Better 1/8th
Picture1.png

Poor JD...:cry::cry::cry:
scared_dog.gif

Last edited:
I cannot tell a lie...... JD looks like someone shaved a dogs butt and made it walk backwards

Never thought I would see the day when I could come on here and say.....I RAN FASTER THAN JD!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Dude there's nothing you can say that will bring me down from this past few days. You're butt kicking is only 6 months away. They need to double the price of admission just to see this go down.

Dude there's nothing you can say that will bring me down from this past few days. You're butt kicking is only 6 months away. They need to double the price of admission just to see this go down.

I'll be there Saturday for sure now!

I about came Monday night. Tornado about blew us away. Thought I was going to have to get in the car and make a pass on the street to save us both.

Back