You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HeHeHe!!!

Clint how about a "Fastest Pump Gas Alky in the 1/8" Thread in the alky section or here???

I'm hoping I can get to 26-28 psi. I think I'm over 10:1 on my static compression ratio ...may be pushing it
As long as the heads stay down we're good. Zero knock has been seen so its getting more boost tonight

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Keep the timing in check and a tad rich and u will be fine

Well since we haven't heard from JD I will assume he's working on the car. Looking for more boost is my guess. I raise my $20 to $40 on Clint.

Haha. We all saw that. She was WIDE OPEN!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Put me in on $20 that Clint runs faster than JD this weekend.
Clint will have great weather for it !!! Should be interesting.....turn it up Clint......you need to run JD boost !!! We dont need no stinking wastegate....

Bryan

The who have little FAITH...........Shane ur on buddy!!!!!

Will post up tommorrow best timeslips............I'll be happy to take that BET....... Any one else??????

Well update is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

3 runs got a best sixty of 1.42 ran 10.03@133.8
1.44 ran 6.44@107
last run 1.55 sixty 6.37@108.6/10.09@133.8

car ran GREAT, first 2 runs I short shifted 5400 3rd run shifted 6000 and the car picked up a little mph

sorry no better times as it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

but I think I did better then my brother Clint....................

I did kick the crap out of a supercharged Mustang and a Chevelle!!!!

was only planning on runnig 1/8 but when they line you up next to someone else I COULDN'T LIFT!!!!

JD

Back