You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Keep me posted. I will not share any info with the enemy. I'm still waiting for him to figure out who's made changes over the winter.:eek:

Keep me posted. I will not share any info with the enemy. I'm still waiting for him to figure out who's made changes over the winter.:eek:
The only changes the enemy (JD) has made is putting his car on a diet to save weight.... If you have seen him lately you will understand why THE CAR is on a "diet"...

The only changes the enemy (JD) has made is putting his car on a diet to save weight.... If you have seen him lately you will understand why THE CAR is on a "diet"...

Yes I have!......it's easier for the car to lose weight .....Hell even Richard Simmons said no I can't help you........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes I have!......it's easier for the car to lose weight .....Hell even Richard Simmons said no I can't help you........

Same with Jenny Craig and Dr. Atkins....

Queue mental image of JD getting down to a Sweatin to the Oldies video. Lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quess you all just have to WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!

Might just have a FEW SURPRISES FOR YA!!!!!!

;);););)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quess you all just have to WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!

Might just have a FEW SURPRISES FOR YA!!!!!!

;);););)

If it involves blue striped shorts and a tank top...I'll bring the vomit bags!

Poor JD!?!?!?! Hell he bring its on himself....

Anyway got the car ready for Norwalk last night. Went 6.32 @ 110 couple weeks ago so I hooked up the 2nd nozzle and put 3 rounds on the wastegate yesterday evening and gonna load up soon..
Way to go Clint!! Give it hell in Norwalk

Bryan

That's ok weather permitting going to BMP Sunday, let's see who has the best results..........;););):)

Well changed the plugs and changed the oil. Took a look inside the filter. All is good. I'm done till BG. Car did it's job. Fuel system upgrade time.

65% Duty Cycle in the 1/8. 80lbs injectors. Single intank pump.:eek: I've been told a single pump won't even feed 80's. I think I'm running on mostly alcohol.:p

U have a good pump but need a higher volume one, u use twice as much fuel on the top end dou want to see 135mph........ Quess ur not done yet, but when r we ever done with one of these cars???

U have a good pump but need a higher volume one, u use twice as much fuel on the top end dou want to see 135mph........ Quess ur not done yet, but when r we ever done with one of these cars???

I'm done in my quests................I'm happy with my results...........

Back