You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Red blue green orange black........ And of course YELLOW!!!!

When you see the yellow bulb GO ON GREEN!!!!!

;);););)

;);););)

Oh boy....
Red , blue and yellow are primary colors. Green and orange are secondary colors . black is not a color, but lack of color.

You just keep waiting to go on green ...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It was

;);););)
Oh boy....
Red , blue and yellow are primary colors. Green and orange are secondary colors . black is not a color, but lack of color.

You just keep waiting to go on green ...

It was a JOKE!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

I was tryin to explain...... I know to go on yellow but not everyone understands that method......;););)

I was tryin to explain...... I know to go on yellow but not everyone understands that method......;););)
He'll you don't even know that method at all...............

I now know why we are the only heads up class in Bg that uses a sportsman tree............

Cause you can't see even al three yellows at once.......

Lol

Cool weather Friday night. Is there a 6.30 in the furture for my little baby motor? Yellow and Blue make Green. Saw that in a zip lock baggie commercial.

He'll you don't even know that method at all...............

I now know why we are the only heads up class in Bg that uses a sportsman tree............

Cause you can't see even al three yellows at once.......

Lol

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAI is the ONLY HEADS UP CLASS AT THE NATS OR ANYWHERE ELSE that runs on a long tree..... That is the craziest idea ever, I think it is truly because JD cannot run on a pro tree.. I can assure you the index classes that will be run this year (Spoke to Carswell and Bennett and its a go by the way) you will have a tough time with due to the fact they run on a pro tree just like all the other heads-up classes are and should be with the exception of what??????????????? ..............................TAI.............................

And that could not have been said better..... And people talk about other classes suited for individual people, this also may be one of those classes, just sayin

You guys are KILLIN ME!!!!!

We' re special that's why we run a SPORTSMAN TREE!!!!

SPECIAL ED!!!!!!!!

Before you guys slam me again.......;););):)

We're not slamming you buddy. We are giving you a chance to spool up. We are all fine with the long tree. You need all the help you can get.

It's all good. Just messin with ya

I still luv ya..............

You guys are KILLIN ME!!!!!

We' re special that's why we run a SPORTSMAN TREE!!!!

SPECIAL ED!!!!!!!!

Before you guys slam me again.......;););):)

Thats why we all dumb ourselves down to race at ur level

Last edited:
BTW...................Race car's race on a PRO TREE ........STREET CAR'S RACE ON A FULL TREE!!!!!!!!

Just SAYIN!!!!!!

Back