You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think I can run a 6.30 with no changes other than a "JD" scoop. Guess I will go Sunday and see.

If I can run a 6.40 at 27psi I'm stopping there and saving the extra boost for JD. Hell I'll run 32+psi to put him on the road back to Florida.

If I can run a 6.40 at 27psi I'm stopping there and saving the extra boost for JD. Hell I'll run 32+psi to put him on the road back to Florida.

Damn..............

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I think I can run a 6.30 with no changes other than a "JD" scoop. Guess I will go Sunday and see.

He must be DAY DREAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

come Bowling Green I hope your still RUNNING!!!!!

keep testing and keep DREAMIN!!!!!!

Just remember your not the only one that can TURN IT UP!!!!;);););)

Dude...you had yours turned up all the way. Better start looking for some more adjustment. Wastegate springs. Controllers. Something.

Im looking at every 10th I can find. Im working toward every ounce of power while you're sitting around catching Florida sun.

JD. 6.30's this weekend big boy. After that she goes to street duty until I put you on the road home.

Anyone else planning to qualify at the bottom of the ladder just to get to run JD first round?

Jim I was thinking. We got rained out last year and I got this funny feeling that this year will be the same. Can't get the track dry because of JD tears.

New times. Track was much hotter today than my previous trip. New personal best.
1.47 sixty foot
6.47 @ 106.73 mph.

Boost was at 26.5-27 psi.

New times. Track was much hotter today than my previous trip. New personal best.
1.47 sixty foot
6.47 @ 106.73 mph.

Boost was at 26.5-27 psi.
Sweet......... N

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone else planning to qualify at the bottom of the ladder just to get to run JD first round?
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its put up or shut up for JD. Problem is he will have to put up cuz he will NEVER shut up... Another problem is JD will not be #1 qualifier, My money is on Shane or Patrick. That will make it tuff to figure out how to run JD

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its put up or shut up for JD. Problem is he will have to put up cuz he will NEVER shut up...
Lol, me too...going to see if I can bust off a 15 second run ...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back