You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JD scoop.
airpickup1.jpg

Gonna need more than a scoop to move up on the list. I got some SS headers to replace my leaking tiny stockers from Don, major works of art, welded inside and out with all SS flanges and hardware...

I need to send my converter to Dusty, then I'll turn the boost up. Even at 20 psi, it can't put the power down, the converter can't lock or stay locked at WOT. 130mph at 20 psi ain't bad though;)

I need to send my converter to Dusty, then I'll turn the boost up. Even at 20 psi, it can't put the power down, the converter can't lock or stay locked at WOT. 130mph at 20 psi ain't bad though;)

U got some work TO DO!!!

Just get a 17 blade non lock unit.....

You will be amazed.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm going to find a 1/4 mile track in the next two weeks. Got a list to move up. BG is booked all the time.

JD you are a piece of work... Which piece noone has yet to discover...

Hahahahahaha.......... At least I do work..... We're still tryin to figure out what it is you ACTUALLY DO do!!!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!!

image.jpg

Just a little FYI......... This not how we fix a head gasket!!!!!!!

I will not say who I WAS......... I'll let the responsible party take his LUMPS!!!!

Thought you'll could use a good LAUGH!!!!!

;);););)

Back