You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I ordered the last part for my JD scoop. Got everything installed except for my pickup to pipe adapter.

Already have YOUR Video Camera ready to go!!!!

So easy EVEN YOU can use IT!!!!

;);););)

Already have YOUR Video Camera ready to go!!!!

So easy EVEN YOU can use IT!!!!

;);););)

Gonna be nice to have a rear view of your car Shane. Cause that's gonna mean jd is losing...........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Gonna be nice to have a rear view of your car Shane. Cause that's gonna mean jd is losing...........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He's gonna be taping from the STANDS........after first ROUND!!!!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!!!

Anyone know what video camera is the most user friendly? I want to buy something JD can operate.

Yep here ya go.... And can be had cheap...
61KJT1B3wnL.jpg

Clint u didn't have to photo shop a picture of you as a BABY......it was bad enough BEFORE!!!!

;);););)

Clint u didn't have to photo shop a picture of you as a BABY......it was bad enough BEFORE!!!!

;);););)
I got skillz JD.... The only skills that you have are running your mouth and stuffing your face. That about sums it up because driving is NOT one of them...

I got skillz JD.... The only skills that you have are running your mouth and stuffing your face. That about sums it up because driving is NOT one of them...

The only skills you have is makin US laugh!!!!!!!!

We all know you are a one hit WONDER at RACIN......

You might want to read my signature as a reminder of the RACIN skills I DO HAVE......

LMAO..........;););)

Have a tip for you, go to a roulette table and put $20 on BLACK!!!!

:):):):)

Well u can western union me 20 bucks... ill lay it all on black and send you back the money.... deAl?

Well u can western union me 20 bucks... ill lay it all on black and send you back the money.... deAl?

Just passin on a tip Don gave me a few years ago and I WON!!!!

Just thought I'd share it with you, GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm a BLACK JACK player myself

Thanks JD - got the car fired up after you told me to check the plugs- they had fouled even though they were new. What happened was I blew the cam sensor on the way to track, replace ring, raced, drove home, lost a few teeth on the composite cam gear, began missing the next day because the fueling was off and I didn't know it yet. Changed plugs, wires, then it fouled it when I tried to get it running before I pulled the toothless sensor. Replaced cam sensor from GNS w/ RJC fix, and didn't think to change plugs again... Guess those 80# injectors throw some fuel....

Thanks JD - got the car fired up after you told me to check the plugs- they had fouled even though they were new. What happened was I blew the cam sensor on the way to track, replace ring, raced, drove home, lost a few teeth on the composite cam gear, began missing the next day because the fueling was off and I didn't know it yet. Changed plugs, wires, then it fouled it when I tried to get it running before I pulled the toothless sensor. Replaced cam sensor from GNS w/ RJC fix, and didn't think to change plugs again... Guess those 80# injectors throw some fuel....

You know what..... We need Bob Bailey to come up with a Crank/Cam sensor combo somehow to fix alot of the issues that seem to pop up all the time...

Always glad to help!!!

You know what..... We need Bob Bailey to come up with a Crank/Cam sensor combo somehow to fix alot of the issues that seem to pop up all the time...

He has done a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

The tr6 has memory built in to keep car running if you lose cam sync!!!

Clint you should really put it on your car......just sayin!!!!

Clint you should really put it on your car......just sayin!!!!

Lemme ask you a ?..... If you had a daily driver car that ran great, would you spend more money to buy another car as a daily driver??

Back