You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You know you're a TAI racer when another TAI racer calls you up at lunch out on the town, rolling in the Buick, "hey just spotted you across the parking lot." Just another street car out and about ;)

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its put up or shut up for JD. Problem is he will have to put up cuz he will NEVER shut up... Another problem is JD will not be #1 qualifier, My money is on Shane or Patrick. That will make it tuff to figure out how to run JD

Hey hey hey!!!!

I shut up plenty ......... When I'm eating!!!!!!

Now you boys play what ever GAME you want..... But SHOW UP!!!!

You know you're a TAI racer when another TAI racer calls you up at lunch out on the town, rolling in the Buick, "hey just spotted you across the parking lot." Just another street car out and about ;)

VERY TRUE!!!!!

Going back to the track Friday night to see what I can do on a reaction time. Drove to the track yesterday and will Friday night too I think. To much work to load the car. HeHe. Anyway it is a street car.

Going back to the track Friday night to see what I can do on a reaction time. Drove to the track yesterday and will Friday night too I think. To much work to load the car. HeHe. Anyway it is a street car.

Well u need a trailer when u BRAKE SOMETHING!!!

Not wishing u any bad luck but a trailer is a good idea JUST IN CASE!!!!

Break.....

Braking is what you will be doing as ur pulling up to the ticket booth after round 1 and finding the "W" is in the other lane..

Damn............

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

It's a street car. Not a race car like yours. Drive an hour to the track, pop off a 6.47 pass and drive home. The spectators love to see me drive in and beat those big tire cars. Grab a hamberbuger and fries at the consession stand and drive on home. I had lookers all day. Love it!!!

It's a street car. Not a race car like yours. Drive an hour to the track, pop off a 6.47 pass and drive home. The spectators love to see me drive in and beat those big tire cars. Grab a hamberbuger and fries at the consession stand and drive on home. I had lookers all day. Love it!!!

Sweet ........

I get the same thing......they even notice that I'm on the small drag radial......

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

All I hear is bla bla bla.........;);););)

The only bla bla I ever see is trying to decipher the words that you use from time to time... Lemme help you out, Its even within your mental abilities:p
034823.jpg

Here is why I trailer my car to the track...............................In Florida it can be dry one minute and POURING the next!!!!!!

I love my drag radails but DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me it's not worth it to take a chance, so I chose to trailer my STREET CAR to the TRACK ;);););)

Cool thing about a trailer is you can load up the day before so you can get to the track early after work.

Or when your friends brake and you have the spare parts so they can RACE.......;);););)

Back