You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Just heard we have another 9 second TAI car!!!!!!

6.35@109mph!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Math says it should be a 9.97 .............. Now get ur ass to a real track!!!!!

Yep. I finally ran the number!! 1.40 sixty foot off the foot brake. 6.35 @ 109mph. Boost was at 29psi

Last edited:
Yep. I finally ran the number!! 1.40 sixty foot off the foot brake. 6.35 @ 109mph. Boost was at 29psi

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Now let's see what u can do with ME in the next LANE.........are you ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

Thanks!!! I'm ready to rumble. Oil change, spark plug change and go over the car and let her rest. She did her job. HaHa!!

alky control.jpg

I stole this pic from the turbobuick.com facebook page... thought it fits nicely here !!!!

Thanks for the help Friday night guys. Pat was trying to have dinner and I was asking for tuning help. JD was.....well......just being JD.:D

Thanks for the help Friday night guys. Pat was trying to have dinner and I was asking for tuning help. JD was.....well......just being JD.:D

It's all good Shane...........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's all GOOD!!!!

We all keep each other LAUGHING!!!!!

That's what TAI IS ALL ABOUT!!

Having FUN!!!!

Ha ha!!!! Poor JD!!!
Poor JD!?!?!?! Hell he bring its on himself....

Anyway got the car ready for Norwalk last night. Went 6.32 @ 110 couple weeks ago so I hooked up the 2nd nozzle and put 3 rounds on the wastegate yesterday evening and gonna load up soon..

Back