You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it involves blue striped shorts and a tank top...I'll bring the vomit bags!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Well whaddya know!!! Its Richard DiLorenzo....:ROFLMAO::vomit::vomit::vomit:
jd3.png

Getting a start on tuning thanks to Patrick ! Will throw a few more psi at it tonight after work. Started low at 14 - 15 psi....looking good , will see what 18 psi does tonight....

Thanks Pat !!

Bryan

Bryan turn that girl up!!! Patrick likes those high boost logs. I know for a fact he can tune while he's out having dinner!:p

Bryan turn that girl up!!! Patrick likes those high boost logs. I know for a fact he can tune while he's out having dinner!:p
She is getting turned up ...slowly...
I have had more than my share of problems with this car !
TR6 should be here soon , need to get a coil and wires so I am ready when it gets here. Boost leash going on this weekend and the new driveshaft. Still need axles and get the t brake hooked up.
Blew an s hose last night on the hard line, got it repaired last night. Its slowly coming together but will be ready for BG!

Bryan

She is getting turned up ...slowly...
I have had more than my share of problems with this car !
TR6 should be here soon , need to get a coil and wires so I am ready when it gets here. Boost leash going on this weekend and the new driveshaft. Still need axles and get the t brake hooked up.
Blew an s hose last night on the hard line, got it repaired last night. Its slowly coming together but will be ready for BG!

Bryan

It's gonna be ready......just ask Shane about his street tuning after 3 logs / tunes

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

After the XFI started being tuned I've messed up more undies than I care to talk about. Tuning on the street had to end after Pat's last adjustment.

Turned her up a little....just shy of 20 psi......running great !! Did a 100mph blast .......
Will kick it up to about 24 psi tomorrow

Thanks again go out to Patrick !!!

Bryan

Where's my Broughtons Performance T-Shirt?:D Bryan she will wake up at 26psi and up. BELIEVE ME!!!(y)

I'm hoping I can get to 26-28 psi. I think I'm over 10:1 on my static compression ratio ...may be pushing it
As long as the heads stay down we're good. Zero knock has been seen so its getting more boost tonight

Bryan

Awesome. Let us know tonight how it reacts. Should be new track times from JD and Clint this weekend. Who will be the fastest?

Awesome. Let us know tonight how it reacts. Should be new track times from JD and Clint this weekend. Who will be the fastest?
Will be running Sunday only runnin 1/8mile trying for a 6.15/6.17@110 gonna Thurber up the launch RPM AND LET IT EAT!!!

Will be running Sunday only runnin 1/8mile trying for a 6.15/6.17@110 gonna Thurber up the launch RPM AND LET IT EAT!!!

In typical jd fashion gonna screw it up ......

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Back